Startled

"What...what do you mean?!"I trembled.

"This means you are now the predator's target, Nari darling."

"Get your hands OFF HER." Mari and Jaemin glared.

"Woah woah guys, calm down. Nari, can I talk to you for a second after class?'' Miss Lee said.

  I sighed. "Sure, miss Lee."

  Whatever she wants to say won't be good, basing on the wry smile stretched on her face. The lesson, when usually seemed so long, flew by in a daze. I trudged unwillingly towards the teacher's desk.

"As you see, Shihu is new to this school. Despite your...uh...incident with Shihu earlier, would you mind showing him around the school?

  "I...erm...sure, Ms Lee." I can't reject her, can I.

  "That's my good girl. Now go ahead, Shihu will find you at lunch." She smiled.
I walked out the classroom and I saw Jaemin and Mari hurrying towards me. "What happened? What did Ms Lee say?"    

"She says that I have to show Shihu around the school." Jaemin gritted his teeth. "Nari, I'm worried. Shihu is a vampire, and not the only drinking pig blood type. You have to be careful with him."
"I will. I'm not stupid Jaemin." I assured him.
It's lunch time.

*credit to iloveheronstairs for giving some ideas. Thx girl!