Chapter 1: May I Take Your Order?

*MARK'S POV*

"Ahh Anneyeong Sadie," I said to my kitten who was sleeping on my feet.

I got out of bed slowly knowing I had to work and made my way to the shower so I didn't smell like a gutter rat going to work. As I was showering I was humming to "If You Do" by a group my friends are in called GOT7.

"Everyday, every night, feel like a foo," I sang before hearing my sister yell an insult as she giggled and left.

"YOU SOUND LIKE A FOOOOOO!" She said which made me turn red in the face.

I showered the rest of the time in silence as I did every morning around this point because she always had something to say about the way I sang. After I got out I dried off going back to my room and finding my work uniform. It consisted of a blue, purple and black cap as well as a half black half purple shirt with a pair of black pants and shoes.

"Anneyeong everyone!" I shouted as I walked out the door and headed in for work.

When I arrived I took my station as the ice cream server. "Anneyeong! May I take your order?" I asked the first customer I served with a smile. Today was busy it was the first day of summer.

*JACKSON'S POV*

"Get me some ice cream! It's hot!" Wendy snapped at me.

She always snapped at me and I didn't like her bitching so I just went and got her what she wanted.

"Stay here," I said for her to stay in the park on the bench while I got the food. I walk into the nearest ice cream shop which was slap full of people.

"Shit," I say and enter anyways waiting in line.

After waiting for quite some time the line now trailing out of the door shortens up and I make it to the front where I'm greeted by a happy worker.

"Anneyeong! May I Take Your Order?" The other male asks me and I smile as I look at the options.

"Give me two vanilla, chocolate swirl cones," I said and smiled taking my credit card out so I could pay for the frozen treats.

He does as I say with a smile on his face and before I know it I was at the register buying them.

"Thank you for being so nice to me," I chuckle gaining a smile from the other.

"We all need someone positive don't we cutie?" He said immediately blushing after saying it. I'll admit I blushed too.

"Here you go sir enjoy," he said handing me my ice cream and the receipt which had his number on it!

I just shove it in my pocket and forget about it.

"Here baby," I say handing her the ice cream.

" I don't like chocolate I don't want it," she snapped and crossed her arms the line too long to wait in now.

She got up and went home I assume clearly pissed off so I sat down and ate mine throwing hers away.

"She's such a bitch," I say to myself and finish my ice cream.

I take the receipt out of my pocket and look at the number dialing it into my phone to text.

"Should I really be doing this?" I ask myself.

I write a message, a short hello, and I pressed send...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Hey guys I hoped you liked the first chapter if you did please vote and comment your ideas so I can see what you guys want.