Chapter 4: Please Stay

*MARKS POV*

I wake up to the sound of beeping and a warm object laying next to me. I look over and see Jackson from the night before I assume since the sun is up.

He's asleep so I fall back asleep a smile on my face. 'This is nice' I think to myself.

I wake up again to see the other leaving. "Wait I know you're hers," I say looking at his phone next to the bed. "But could you cuddle with me one last time," I ask.

He nods and comes back over to me getting back under the covers and cuddling up to me.

"Don't tell anyone," he says as he snuggles his head in the crook of my neck.

"I do like you, you just have to be more upfront, don't wait until last minute to tell me," I say turning to face him.

He nods and leans close to my face, I can feel the heat from his body on the tip of my nose.

I blush and start leaning when the door opens and we split apart. It's my best friend Jaebum.

"Hey you, and uh you," Jae says coughing a little as in 'OMG WHOS THAT!?'.

I smiled and waved him over the two of us talking for quite sometime before he left.

Moments later the nurse came into the room and told me that I would be getting released momentarily and that I would need to follow up with a cardio doctor.

I nodded and smiled before turning to Jackson.

"So are you going to take me on a date?" I asked and smiled at him earning a chuckle from him in the process.

"Yea sure, what time do you want me to pick you up tonight?" He asked me and I smiled.

"How about 7:15," I said and kissed the tip of his nose.

He blushed bright red and I then wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and smirked at me.

"I've never done anything like this before," he said to me and I nodded in agreement.

He started to lean in only placing a kiss on my lips then retreating.

"Let's save this for a more special time kitten," he said and got up I following him.

Just as we went to go out of the door the nurse handed me my discharge papers and I left with Jackson. I had the biggest smile ever on my face.

"I'll take you home because my girlfriend can't know about us," he said and opened the door for me.

"Us? So we are a thing?" I asked and blushed as he got in the car on the other side. He had gotten his car the night before after they fixed him up.

"Yea I guess you could say that," he said and held my hand while he drove.

Words couldn't explain the butterflies I had in my tummy as all of this was confirmed and was going down. I was the luckiest guy ever!

*JACKSONS POV*

After the shooting incident I went home and got my car driving to the hospital to be with Mark. I just felt like I should be there with him.

When he woke up I was about to leave but he quickly called me back to stay with him to which I did happily, 'Am I falling for him?' I thought to myself.

After a while he and I were face to face only inches apart I knew what he wanted to do but I wasn't ready for a level of intimacy.

We then left the hospital and I was taking him home holding his hand happily, this felt good.

"So 7:15?" I asked him in reference to the date he and I would be going on.

"Yes I'll be ready by then," he said smiling at me like he was the happiest human alive.

I was just happy he was happy to be honest. Anything for my kitten.

We arrived at his house moments later and I parked In front of the house.

"Well I'll see you later," I said and smiled at him and I was taken by surprise when I felt a pair of lips on mine.

I felt all kinds of butterflies in my stomach it felt more right than when I kissed my girlfriend. He pulled away and got out of the car.

"W-wait Mark I need to ask you something...." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Thanks for reading remember to vote and comment!