"Chapter 16"

Target : 55 💗
Thank u so much for completing the target guys. 🙈

*-*

He saw Sona laying on the bed muttering his name. He went towards her and sit beside her. He hold her hand and creases her forehead. She was gaining her conscious back and everything was very blur to her.

"I'm calling the doctor." The nurse said and left.

*-*

Sona got her concious perfectly.

"Dev is the baby fine??" She asked, worriedly

"Perfectly love." He said, while holding her hand.

"Dev muje kuch yaad Nahi araha hai.." she said, holding her I can see the temple.

"Relax Mrs.Dixit. Itna stress baby k liye theek Nahi hai. You and ur baby is completely fine.Mr.Dixit na apka buhat khayal rakha hai." Dr said, smilingly

Sona was happy as her baby was fine. The doctor left while Dev just hugged her tightly.

"Sona, I'm incomplete without u, koi ho ya na ho tum bs hamesha mery pass rahna." He said, sobbingly

"Main theek ho Dev." She said, consoling her.

"Pata hai main kitna dar Gaya tha.. jaan nikal li thi tum na meri." He said.

"I'm fine. Ridhima???" She asked, trembling

Then Dev narrates that how Arav found the truth about Ridhima and GKB. She was damn shocked that mami tried to ruin her life just become she was from a middle class family. He told her that everything was preplanned. He told her that they aren't going to stay in Dixit house anymore. She tried to make him understand that it's a mistake and we should forgave her but he was not in a mood to understand.

"Sona that enough. You need rest baqi baatein baad main karye gy phly main sab ko anadr bula k lata ho." He said, to give her rest.

Everyone was waiting outside desperately to meet Sona. They came inside the room.

"Sona, tú na humy bhi Nahi bataya yaar." Eleena said, disappointedly

"Yar Elena, asay maat Bol. Main na buhat dafa soocha tha tum logon ko batana ka but tension ki wajh sy Nahi bata paye." She replied

"Koi kuch na bolaye meri Shona ko." Bijoy said

"Baba sorry , main ap logon ko bhi Nahi bata paye." She said, feeling guilty.

"Nahi Nahi Shona, koi baat Nahi." Asha said.

"Bhabhi ap jaldi theek hojaye then hum apko ghar lay chalye gy." Riya said, smiling.

"Nahi Riya, ab hum us ghar main sayad kabhi Nahi aye gy." Dev said, sternly

"Magar bhai q??" She asked, stunned.

"Qk na woh ghar hamara Hai aur na woh log, tum log hum sy milny ajana." He said, with slight tears.

"Par bhaiya, hum apk bina kasy rahye gy? I will miss u a lot." Nikki said

"Tum hamary ghar ajana night stays k liye aur hum sy milny bhi." Sona said, smiling.

"Ap sab bahar jaye, sirf ek hi insan andar rah sakta hai." Nurse said,