Chapter One.

I anxiously tapped my penicl on my desk. I glanced up at the clock. 

3:58. 

I let out a sigh and began to tap my desk again. The monotone 'tick-tock' of the clock filled my ears. Two more minutes. I tapped my desk harder, hoping the quicking of my penicl would quicken the clock as well. 

"Ms.Green, if you keep bangning on your desk, I will not second guess giving you another After-School Detention, am I clear?" I glared at Mr.Robinson and snidley smiled.

"Yes sir, crystal."

Mr.Robinson stared at me then pushed his glasses up and glanced back down to his laptop. I looked around the classroom for anything- or anyone to entertain me. 

My eyes trailed along the walls of the classroom. Posters and flyers linned the tattered cork-board. 

"Join Science Club Today!" 

"Baby-Sitter Needed!" 

"Vote For Prom King and Queen Before its Too Late!" I looked away from the collage of platered papers and continued to glance around the room. My eyes came to a hault at the clock, which I had so oblivously forgotten about. 

4:00. 

I let out a sigh. "Finally." 

"What was the Ms.Green?" Mr.Robinson had an extremely annoyed look on his face. I smiled an over exagerated smile. 

"Oh nothing sir." He flicked his eyes down to his watch and took off his glasses. 

"You may go." He began to rub his eyes as if he had just woke up. I grabbed my backpack and flug it off my shoulder. 

"See you next Saturday sir." 

"Yes, sadly I am aware." He ran an aggravated hand through his aging hair. 

I grabbed my phone off his desk and made my way to the parking lot. 

I glanced down to see if I had any new messages. 

Marcus (1 new message) 

A smile crept across my face as I opened it. 

Have a great time in detention, text me when you're out loser.

I quickly replied, not even second thinking it. 

Is Mr.Robinson payed to be a jerk or does it just come naturally?  

I pratically skipped across the parking lot to my car. My phone buzzed. 

I think it just comes with his gray hair. Meet me at the boardwalk around 5:30, alright?

I rolled my eyes and let out a snide laugh and stuffed my phone into my backpack and headed to my house, there was no way I was going to meet Marcus looking like this.