Page 1

"Maddie wake up ... it time for school" Quinn yells while opening the bedroom door
Maddie groans, "Do i have to mom?"
"yes."
"fine."
Maddie bring herself from under the covers and lets out a huge sigh.
After about 3 minutes in the bed she finally gets up and walks to her closet and puts on a pair of black ripped jeans and a t-shirts simpolizing her favorite band; Panic! at the disco, then walks over to her shoes and put on her black vans grabs her book bag and heads down stairs.
"I smell something really good." Maddie yells from the top of the stairs
"Hurry up your gonna be late Maddie!" Quinn yells as she put some eggs onto a plate.
"Im done."
Her mother looks up and down at Maddie, she was 5'10. She had a straight boy cut hair with hints of purple hair dye. She wore round glasses and had two piercing on both ear.
"thats what you wearing for the first day of school."
"whats wrong with it?"
"you look like a lesbian."
"whats wrong with that."
"you dont want people to think you gay on the first day of you new school, you wont make any friends."
"so you saying that if i were gay it would have no friends."
"ya."
"well that sounds like a really homophobic thing to say mom." Maddie immediately grabbed a piece of toast and left to catch her bus down the street.
Maddie thought about what her mother was saying and and kept thinking to herself.
you're not gay...you're not gay repeating it over and over until she started to belive it.

     The bus came and she walked to the back of the bus and put on her headphones it was going to be awhile.
There was about five more minutes till they got to school when all of a sudden a girl walked in the bus.
She look about 5'9. Had a boycut hair like Maddie but dyed completly light blue...she wore glasses that highlighted her light green eyes.
"Ryan come sit with me!" a girl with long curly hair yelled from the middle of the bus.
The mystery girl had a name ; Ryan what an adorable  name.
you're not gay... you're not gay over and over

                                                                                                   ~
The bus finally came to the school.  Maddie grabbed her book bag and moved to the front of the bus but right as she passed Ryan she heard something,
"nice shirt!" Ryan said
"Thanks."
When Maddie turned around her cheeks turned a little red. She thought to herself, am I blushing.
Again she thought, you're not gay  you're not gay , but why was she so attracting to me.
Maddie wallked off the bus and headed into the school.