Unexpected letter

Alright first of all I have to do the disclaimer.: anything you recognize belongs to the amazing queen of fantasy fiction J.K. Rowling. I am just an impostor writing a story

Alright so if youre reading this, thats great. Im not writing this for other people to read, Im actually writing it because this story keeps bouncing around in my head, so I wrote the first chapter and, lo and behold, it stopped. So, I kept writing. Yay. So on that note, I honestly do not care if you favorite, comment, whatever. And no promises about updates, grammar, spelling, or british slang. On a different note, I hope you enjoy this because I'm having fun writing it and rereading it over and over because Im ossesive like that, and if any of you other Potter heads or whatever they call us nowa days enjoy it, great. I'm happy for you. The only reason I put this up is because I felt that other people should also be able to enjoy this story if they want to. If you don't enjoy it, dont read it. Alright, so thats all I have to say, and I am fairly positive you will never hear from me again because authors notes suck and when I read ones on other stories I just skip them.

Unexpected letter

The smell of bacon drifted through my door as I woke up with blurry eyes and a really bad taste in my mouth. Mmm I love bacon. It's the beginning of the last month of summer and to me, it honestly feels like the beginning of the end. Like, seriously, who wants to go back to school? Boring life, boring people. Well, besides all the accidents that have been happening. Hey, they:re not my fault. I think. Well, weird things have been happening and I think that they may be my fault. But they're not because that's impossible. I mean, obviously it was a chemical reaction that turned my English teacher's hair red last year, not because I got mad at her for telling me my point of view was wrong. Totally not my fault. And that time the window shattered. Maybe it was like frost action or something like that. In the middle of summer. Or the door I somehow unlocked. Or any of the other weird things that happen around me. Its kinda funny actually, if you really look at it. I never get in trouble because heh heh innocent until proven guilty. And no one can ever prove anything.

Anyways, after I roll out of bed and rinse out my mouth and wash my face, I stumble down the stairs toward the heavenly scent of bacon. Mmm my dads making it, so it'll probably be a little burnt, but that's alright.

I walk into the kitchen and looks like I'm the last one up. My parents and William (my little brother) are already sitting around the table talking about whatever. My mom looks up as I come in.

"Good morning Isabel!" She smiles "can you get mail quick?"

Here's the thing about my mom, she's from China. Well, my family isn't exactly normal, I guess. We're actually from the United States. A few years ago, my dad decided to take a job that would station him in England, so we all moved here. I actually like it. The driving's weird though. They drive on the other side of the road. And everyone has accents. Well, actually I'm the one with the accent, but that's besides the point. My mom went to the United States on an educational scholarship, and they got married over there, and the rest is whatever. What's kinda funny is how she still has a Chinese accent, and on top of that an American accent, so its like double weird over here, but that's okay. Everyone loves her.

I grab the mail that's by the door and look through them pretty quickly. Bill, bill, ad, bill, hogwarts, bill... wait, what? I shuffle back to the yellwish looking envelope that's in some heavy paper and read it again.

In green ink read Miss I. Stelletta, the kitchen, number 11, Kurtztown Platform, Pennshire. I ripped it open and quickly read its contents.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore