The Emerald Eyes

The emerald eyes

Prolog :

Hi my name is Rose but in school I'm known as the girl with jewels for eyes " ikr " before I loved having pretty green eyes except I hated hearing from my class mate " hi jemmy " for the color of my eyes . Ugh I know original right . After everyone started calling me that I hated my emerald eyes ... Until I met him .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" bell rings " every one got up and started to gather into groups to chat and gossip. I sat at my desk alone and quite until the pretty and popular group decided to come over to bother me once again. The queen of the group heather with her raccoon eye shadow look just loves to pick on me for being unique. Hi jemmy how are you today " giggles " I turn my head and looked at her and said you know what miss popular, you should leave me alone and go gossip over there in your fairy tale land. She looked at me with a very fake smile and turned around well miss jemmy is in a foul mood like always I see.

After she said jemmy like five hundred times she finally left.

When the teacher entered the room he had a boy following him he had curly brown hair and piercing green eyes just like mine.

When I first saw his eyes I froze in shock, I knew the class is going to give him a hard time just like me.

The teacher said , every one this is Harry he is new to the area so help him out. Every one started to whisper to each other. One girl got up and asked " are you by any chance be Harry styles ?" The boy looked up and said yeah.

Every one shrieked and jumped of their chairs and ran towards Harry! I jumped as every one started running and screaming.

I stood my ground as he was bombarded with girls. I was shocked by his popularity with all the girls and what gets me the most is that we both have emerald green eyes. He then look at me and I looked away in confusion of why my heart tumps so fast when I see his eyes.

Finally the teacher was able to calm the student and get the to listen to him once again, the teacher then said OK Harry you desk is right next to miss Rose in the back. When he said that I pretended that I didn't hear him so I could look away without looking rude.

I could hear his foot step coming closer and my heart beating faster. When he sat down he looked at me and said hi Rose nice to meet you . I froze at my name and turned my head in shock to see his face smiling at me. I felt my face turning red so I looked away and said nice to meet you to.

While the teachers talking all I can think of is his kind voice saying "Rose" every time I think of it my face turns bright red. I knew that he was different I just didn't know why?

After class I get up and bump into my old best friend Kate who is now one of heathers followers. I said oh sorry didn't see you there she looked at me like I was trash, and walked away, Harry saw her reaction and was confused why I was being treated like a outsider. He got up and asked are you OK I just walk away as fast as possible until he was out of eye sight.

I walk up to my locker and I noticed a piece of paper sticking out, I grab it and in unfold it.

It said (" to jemmy come to the back of the school we want to talk to you

From Kate ")

I crumble it up and drop it while walking away.

I walk to the back of the school to see heather and her followers waiting. I walk up to them and see Kate looking away. I said what do you want now heather? Oh I wanted to say back off! I look at her and with a sarcastic voice from what, your the one stalking me? She then yelled "From Harry Styles of course!" When I heard that I took a step back she took my reaction and used it against me " what just because he has better green eyes and dark brown hair like you that only you can connect with him?" I tightened my grip and say so what why would I think that, only a selfish person who has no life would. Heather then clutched her fist and punch me with all her might!