ChrisMD for mrs_sugg_91

"Hey Olivia" Simon wrapped his arms around me as soon as I entered the Sidemen house. This was a common thing for him to do as he was like a brother to me.
"Hey Simonnnnnnnnn" I dragged out as I hugged the giant back. "How are you today?" 
"I'm great but come on I have something to show you" 

When upstairs you sat on Simon's bed waiting for him to get what he was going to show you. You just generally chatted for a while about YouTube and what you'd both been doing recently.
"Olivia, you seem really close to Chris recently" Simon commented randomly.
"Do I?" I asked hoping it wasn't that obvious.
"Yeah, I think little Olivia has a crush on Chris!" 
"Nah I don't know what you're on about" I replied hoping people didn't notice that I actually did.

We both dropped the subject for a while but I decided to bring it back up again and tell him the truth.
"Si, you were right I do have a crush on Chris, he's so amazing and kind. He's also a solid 10!" I gushed about Chris while he sat there smiling to me.
"Well Olivia it's nice to know you think that about me!" I heard a familiar voice from behind me.
"Chris?" I shouted as I felt a blush on my cheeks. "Did you hear any of that?" 
"Um, yeah I did but I feel the same, you're gorgeous Olivia. I actually came over to ask you to be my girlfriend!" 
"Yes Chris a million times yes!" 
"I didn't even ask but sure!" He said as I wrapped him in a big hug inhaling his scent. He smelt like everything I loved and I was now happy to call this man my boyfriend.