♕ The Elite Club Rules and Regulations♕

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

♕ New Rules ♕

1. ✯ Follow at least two co-admins, the club acc.[TheEliteClub] and add this book to your public reading list and library. [The current admins are EleanorHelena , royal888cloud9_forevermythli and  
yourfriendbri

2. ✯ You have 28 days to complete your duties.  We will place you in a table with 6-7 members so that you get around 5-6 comments per month. Failure to complete your monthly duty will result to being on the strike list.(This will change! We will do bi-weekly tables once we have enough admins but for now monthly tables and the 28 day rule are active) 

3. ✯ Please give constructive comments. Do NOT be rude or you're out. The club can remove you from member lists with no explanation given at all if you give insufficient comments or are rude.

4.✯ The admins and co-admins will be choosing the best monthly commentator, however, if you would like to nominate someone in your table feel free to do so.

5. ✯ We have separate forms for hiatus so please do fill that out. Do NOT PM us your hiatus duration.

6. ✯ If you want to leave the club, make sure you complete your duties before you leave the club or we will track you down and make sure you complete your duties. You CANNOT leave the club without completing your duties. Even if you change your username, we will track you down.

7. ✯ We will do renewals every so often, once we get things up and running, so be prepared to renew your membership.

8. ✯ Vote on this chapter if you've read all of the rules and would still like to join our family.

9. ✯ Your book must have more than 3 chapters excluding A/N and Copyright Statement.

10. ✯  If you want to leave the club YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR DUTY!