The Same Old Day? Part 2

Buzz, buzz. "Get your lazy backside out of that bed!" screeching at the top of her lungs, from the bottom floor, was the woman I have the most hatred for in my life. My foster mum. Before you even try to say that ' I should be grateful ' that woman has not done one good thing for me in my life except giving me a roof over my head but even so the majority of the time I am at someone else's house because I have been kicked out of mine most likely.

Dragging myself out of bed, I stumble into the bathroom because of how tired I am - 2 hours of sleep was all I got due to the damn baby next door screaming its head off all flaming night. I carelessly splash my face with water spraying it all across the mirror, brush my teeth and dry my ship-wreck of a face. Scavenging my floor for something decent to wear, simultaneously I shake my unbrushed, wild hair with my hands. Run downstairs and swiftly escape out of the front door without being seen.

"Yo Tash, haven't seen you in forever man," I heard one of my mates call me from the back of the school building. We had about twenty minutes before we had to head to class, I try to always get to school a bit earlier than needed for this exact reason, to have a quick drag, it relaxes me partially making me ready for the chaos of a day to come.