Chapter three

"Wait Craig where are you going?" Asked Token.

"Home,"

"Why?"

"I don't want to be here. This is stupid, everything," as I was walking away I heard someone call my name. I turned around to find Tweek a little out of breath.

"I want to apologize," he said

"No need,"

"Let me walk with you,"

"No," I started walking away and Tweek followed. He's following me. Just ignore him. Then you'll have awkward silence. Just say something.

"I thought I said don't follow me," smooth nice one.

"I know. But I felt bad. I need to get to know you more," why, why me?

"And why do you want to get to know me more out of everyone else?"

"Well... because I like you," I tried to hide the blush. What the hell?

"So tell me about yourself Craig Tucker," I was going to asked how he knew my last name when I remembered when introduced myself I said my full name.

"What do you want to know about me Tweek Tweak?"

"Well. H- how do you like South Park?"

"Pretty nice, except some of the people here are pretty weird,"

"Tell me about i- it," I looked at him and laughed a little.

Time skipped----

I invited Tweek into my house.

"Does your p- parents know your here?" He asked shivering a little.

"Don't worry. They're still at work. They'll be home once school is over,"

"Okay?" I want to ask certain questions but I don't know if he'll get offended.

"Not to sound mean but why do you twitch a lot?"

"I drink a lot of coffee,"

"Why?"

"My family owns a coffee shop,"

"Oh cool. I should come sometime,"

"Y- you don't have to if you don't want to,"

"I do, why do you not want me to?" he nod his head no.

"N- no, never mind," weird little dude.

The whole day was pretty chill. We watched a movie on the couch and he fell asleep. I tried getting up but he put his head on my lap.

"Oh shit," I whispered.

"Tweek... get off my lap,"

"I don't want to,"

"Why?"

"Your soft Craig. I can tell,"

"My legs?" I questioned. He laughed a little.

"No, your personality," I laughed a little.

"Your the first person that ever said that. I don't really think that's true,"

"You may not show it but I know you are. It's the reason why I like you," I realized he doesn't stutter when he talks to me anymore. He must have gotten comfortable with me. I smiled a little and rubbed his hair while me and him went to sleep.

The next day----

I walked into the class seeing Clyde and Token talking to each other.

"Well look who showed up," I rolled my eyes at Clyde.

"Whatever,"

"So what happened with you and Tweek?" Asked Clyde.

"Nothing, watched a movie, talked. He went to sleep on my lap but that was nothing,"

"Cute," said Token.

"How is that cute?"

"I don't know. I guess because you never really let people do that," that's true.

"Alright class take your seats," said Mr. Garrison. I walked to my seat and sat down.

"Glad you can join us finally Tucker," I flicked him off but he didn't really care, he's gotten use to it. I looked around the room and saw that their was no Tweek.

"You're late Tweek, take your seat," said Mr. Garrison when I saw Tweek come in.

"S- sorry the b-bus was late,"

"Hey Tweek~," said Clyde. Does Clyde like Tweek? He's always flirting with him. Tweek gave him a shy wave and sat next to the empty seat next to me.

"Hi Craig,"

"Hey," he smiled a little and looked through his book bag. But I think Tweek likes me.