To Be Loved By A Stud.

All the characters listed below are in high school.

Tiana (Tee) : Jamaican, German, and Puerto Rican. *Stud. Senior. She's a player and smokes a lot of weed. She's in a gang and her mother has cancer. Her daddy died of Aids.

Eleanora (Nora) : Cuban, Mexican, and Black. *Stem. Junior. She doesn't fuck with relationships but she isn't a player either. She keeps it one hundred. She's in a gang too. She's hiding the fact that shes gay from her momma but her daddy knows.

Jada: Black and Italian. Shes a bixesual stem. Junior. In the closet. Doesn't have time for a relationship because basketball is life. Her daddy was a gang leader. Her momma works all the time.

Kiara (Kee) : Black. Stud. Senior.She's single and likes it that way.

She deals drugs and in foster care. She takes care of her little sister.

Joey : Dominican. Gay. Senior. He's in the same gang as Tiana. He's an extreme thug and refuses to tell anybody he likes niggas. Being raised by a single mom.

Miguel : Black. Bisexual and he pulls in all the girls. Senior. Sells weed. Nobody knows he's Bi. Lives with his sister Nicky ( His Sister ).

Elijah : Mexican, Black, and Filipino. Straight. Sophomore. He's a player. Lives with his dad because his mom is a heroin addict.

Alexander (Alex) : Panamanian and Black. Straight. Sophomore. In a relationship with Kia. Lives with his *Abuela.

Dominique (Nicky) : Black. Stud. Senior. Loves turning straight girls out. Takes care of her Lil' Brother Miguel.

Kia : She's from Barbados. (Accent and everything....Yass Lawwd). Bi-Curious. Sophomore. She dates Alex. Living with her Aunt.

*Stud: Lesbian who dresses like a man.

*Stem: Lesbian who alternates between women's clothes and men's clothes.

*Abuela: Spanish word for "Grandma"