Chapter One

Tiana POV (Point Of View):

Damn. My head still hurts like a mother fucka from the hang over. My home girl Kiara (Kee) had a crazy ass party last night at her house.

I want to ditch today but it's the first day back from summer vacation. Ain't no way in hell I'm bout to miss what new girls comin' today.

Imma stud. I've been one since third grade and I ain't look back since. My mamma died when I was four.

My phone vibrated.

*Goodmorning Bae*

I flipped da fuck out.

*Bitch I ain't ya bae. Take that lovey dovey shit somewhere else*

*But I thought u loved me thoo*

*You thought I loved u? I ain't cupid. Fuck outta here with all dat shit. Bye.*

The shit I wake my ass up to, I swear. I hooked up with some girl last night at Kee's party.

What was that hoes name again? Vanessa I think. I can't believe she think we got something goin' on.

I don't have time for no bitch ass thot ass hoes. Got me fucked up lol.

I took my ass a long shower since I woke up early. I washed my hair. It was long and kinky and went all the way down my back. I pulled my hair back into a pony tail and got dressed.

I put on my purple Nike sports bra and some purple boxers. A white T-Shirt. Khaki cargo shorts and some purple Jordans. I wore my gold diamond stud earrings,the gold chain my Pops bought me for my seventeenth birtday and my gold rolex.

I got my keys. And got in my car. It was a black on black benz. I got this ride for my b-day too. I texted Pops good morning since he was already at the firm. He's a lawyer.

When I pulled up to the school I saw my crew in the parking lot dancing to "Buy You A Drink" by T-Pain. They slow as fuck lol.

...Hold Da Fucks Up!!

I saw this fine ass light skin girl sittin' on her car texting.

She had long curly brown hair that looked like it was all the way down to her back. Her body looked somethin' fierce from where I was standing.

I turned my attention back to my niggas. I love them so much. I've been fucking with them since pre-k.

Kiara and Ayana were my mains thoo. They studs too.

I asked the squad if they knew who the new girl was.

"She a junior I think, we gon' have her fine ass in one of our classes." Miguel a trip.

He always gives me the best deals when I buy weed from him.

Most of us were seniors and juniors. Except for Damien, Alex, and Kia. We chilled wid dem tho. They knew how to turn the fuck up.

The bell rung so we took our raggedy asses to first period.

Mr. Williams: "Alright Yall. We have a new student."

My head popped up real quick.

There she was. I found out her name was Eleanora Rivera. She sat next to me.

I won't bout to waste no time.

"Ayeee Ma, You Lookin' Hella Fine Today." I was lookin' her up and down lickin' my lips.

She blushed a little and laughed.

"You ain't lookin' too rough either."

"Im Tee. What's yo name beautiful?"

Dafuq?? Did I just call her beautiful? I ain't ever said that before. But she had me feelin' her already.

I wasn't bout to give this feeling up.

"Im Nora."

She was blushin' like crazy.

We swapped numbas and before we left class. I kissed her. I licked her bottom lip for permission and we deepend the kiss.

This is crazy. Shits movin' too fast. When my lips touched hers my ass bout jumped on her right then.

She pulled away. Smiled and told me she'd see me at lunch.

I was bout to make this shit official...

Sorry This Chapter Was Hella Short and a Little Boring. Im Trying Not To Take Too Much Time In Between Updates