Caese the Day (Caesar X Old Joseph)

"Finally." Said the young italian boy, pushing up his goggles. "The time machine is complete." Caesar walked over to the lever that would activate the portal. "Soon... I will be able to see my lover... My lover from 69 years in the future..."

Caesar flipped the Switch (not to be confused with the Nintendo Switch) and the blue time energy flowed from the machine. "Joseph... I'm coming for you."

He set the machine to 1999 and stepped in.

-time skip-

He appeared on the boat in which Joseph was travelling on. He spotted the Speedwagon Foundation logo on the side of it. "I'm here. Now, I must find my lover before we get to shore.'

Caesar put a tarp over the time machine, making sure nobody would notice. The entire bottom half of it was uncovered, just like Caesar will be in a few minutes.

He snuck out the door like a Scooby-Doo character and found his way to the nearest corner. He overheard two men talking about Joseph. "Those fools... talking about JoJo like he's just some senile old man... little do they know of his true potential."

He crept behind the two men and hovered his hands behind their necks. "Arrivaderci, Hündin." He snapped their necks and stole their clothes. He put on the Speedwagon Foundation Uniform and left the other man on the ground just because. He didn't admire the bodies of his fallen victims though, he only had eyes for Joseph. "Now where is he...?"

Caesarino searched long and hard (winky face) for Joseph's room, which he soon came upon (vvinky face). He opened the door, seeing his lover was there. Joseph sat in the middle of the room, gazing upon the boundless sea, which streched across the horizon. It was a beautiful sight.

"Joseph! Joseph! There you are! Do you remember me? It's ya boi, Caesar!"

The old man looked around with a confused expression. "Eh? What's that sonny? See who?"
"Caesar! Caesar Zeppeli! We fought the pillar men together!"
"Wha? Take my pills? I did that earlier before supper."
"No, Caesar!"
"Eh? I'm a geezer? That's not very nice."
"Oh for the love of pasta." (Get it, cause he's an Italian, hahahahahahaha)

Caesar sprung forward to Joseph and kissed him on the lips with a passion he had held for 69 years. Jospeh's eyes widened. "Of course..." said the old man. "How could I forget... it's been so long... Caesar my love... it's really you."
"Yes, it is I, your favorite bubble buddy."

They hugged for what seemed like ages. Joseph was overjoyed to be with his long lost love and best friend. "Now, JoJo... I came here for one reason and one reason alone... I want you."
"Oh, I love that ending theme."
"Heh, the years haven't treated you so well old man..."

Caesar tore off his shirt and put his arm around the old man. "Let's do this."
"Wait!" He yelled.

Joseph stood up and went to his medicine cabinet. He took out a white vial and poured three pills into his hand. He poured a glass of cranberry juice to take them with. "Ah, there we go. Sorry, it's hard for me to get started without my Viagra (#notsponsored)"

"Let's begin."

Caesar looked upon the geezer, now lying in bed half asleep (which is seductive, given his bodily limitations) and gave him a smile. He summoned several sharp Hamon bubbles and sliced the old man's pants. Caesar walked even closer to Joseph and looked him "straight" in the eyes. "You ready for some head?"
"What...? Josuke's dead??"

Joseph suddenly burst into a hysteric fit of crying. Caesar just stared at him, not knowing what to do. "Umm... are you okay?" No response. Joseph was hard of hearing in his old age, and did not understand a word of what he had said.