35 ❅

january 30th

both done with their routine along with jungkook and namjoon, taehyung and hoseok are sitting down on the ground, taehyung laying on hoseok's lap and his hand intertwined with the older's, as his legs are in a 'v' shape form, supporting his legs up, just staring at the older boy, occasionally lifting up to kiss the older.

jungkook seeing jimin walk past outside the door, walks outside, getting ready to scold the brunet for skipping class again, like usual, making a conversation that he had with jungkook yesterday, pop into his mind.

"not to ruin this cute quiet moment, but yesterday jungkook told me that lately jimin hasn't been able to not have a conversation without your name popping into place," taehyung says, watching his boyfriend cutely chuckle at his statement.

"are you perhaps jealous tae?" hoseok smiles, continuing to look down at his lap, now seeing a pouty faces boy. "no, but he could possibly like you, hobi."

hoseok laughs again, can't imagining his best friend to ever like him, "he doesn't tae, trust me, he just missed hanging out with me that's all," hoseok says, using his free hand to play lightly with the younger's hair.

taehyung thinks about what the older just told him before opening his mouth to respond again, "you're right, he probably like jimin or yoongi, i'm just over thinking things," taehyung smiles when he hears the bell, realizing he has to part ways with the orange haired male.

once they're both up and grabbed all of their stuff from their cubbyholes, taehyung walks over to hoseok, "even if jimin did like you, you'd still be mine cutie," he smiles, pecking his lips.

"forever and always," hoseok rolls his eyes jokingly at taehyung's cuteness, before waving goodbye to him and walking to his next class.

hoseok and taehyung both let go of each other in their arms, trying to keep warm, not wanting to leave each other's presents to go and study, they were enjoying their three day weekend from not studying at all.

"call me if you need help with a problem," hoseok tells the blond, before pecking his forehead, when taehyung's opens his mouth to respond, "gives me an excuse to talk to you for a while because i don't know how to do anything in maths," taehyung smiles, before waving off towards hoseok.

hoseok then walks towards his car to drive home and prepare himself for a full day of studying and helping the blond with his work.

"damn," jimin says watching hoseok drive off in his car, making yoongi look up from his phone.

"what was that jiminie~?" yoongi asks, hugging the boy from behind seeing him shiver, making jungkook glare lightly at the two.

"nothing yoongi, come on let's go home so we can study," jimin says to both jungkook and yoongi, staring at the parking space that was just filled up by hoseok's car.