Pt.2

Royal pov
"Beep beep beep"
I wake up hearing the annoying sound of my alarm clock I hit the snooze button and get out of bed, I walk to my bathroom to do my hygiene routine. After that I get dressed and go downstairs for some breakfast.
"Hey mom" I say as I see her in the kitchen drinking coffee on her phone as always.
"Hey royal, I have to go on a business trip and I won't be back until December. (Which was in three months)
"Ok so your just leaving??" I said kinda irritated, me and my mom never really had a good relationship every since her and my dad split when I was 15.
"Yes because if you haven't notice I'm the only one paying the bills in this house, so don't question me"
"Whatever" I say then walk away and walk out the door with my backpack, I decided to walk to school today, I don't feel like taking the bus. As I walk to school I get a message in my phone
"Justin messaged you"
"Morning beautiful ❤️"
"Morning jB"
"What you up too?"
"Im on my way to school"
"Oh yea forgot about that, so how was your morning?"
"It was annoying"
"Why?? 😫😔"
"Because I just found out I'm gonna be home alone  for the next three months, my moms going on a business trip"
"Aww I'm sorry but hey at least you have me ayy😛😘"
"Lol, not really you live no where near me, but I'm used to it, my mom and me don't really have a good relationship, she always work late anyways so.."
"Where do you live anyway?🤔🙄"
"Umm I don't really wanna tell you that jb..."
"Aww come on, it's not like I'm a 45 year old man trying to get some young p*ssy😭😂"
"Eww come onnn why would you say that 🤢"
"lol what, I'm being serious"
"I live in Manhattan"
"Manhattan as in New York?!"
"Duhh"
"I'm suppose to be coming down there for a week, maybe we should meet up somewhere"
"Uhh Idk 😐, one you already know paparazzi is gonna be following you and they are definitely gonna say something because one I'm. Black soo I don't think that's a good idea"
"We can be lowkey, and who cares about the paps I freaking hate those guys man"
"We'll talk about it later I'm at school so talk to you later ok"
"Alright babes😘"
"😒😒 stop"
"Lol sorry can't help it"
*Seen*

*ALRIGHT GUYS THATS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER I WILL TRY TO WRITE AGAIN TOMORROW AND BTW THE BOLD IS JUSTIN AND ROYAL IS THE UNBOLDED WORDS IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED YET!!! Seeya 😊😊🌞🖤🖤👋🏾👋🏾