Prologue

Phoebe Gabrielle is an extraordinaire girl. She has a beautiful face that is love and admire by every guy. She has a bithcy attitude that made others hate her guts. She is cold and aloof that makes bounderies to others who wants to enter her life. And she has a fiesty and strong aura that dominates everyone.

But behind this mask is a damage and lonely girl. Unloved, broken and taken for granted.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I am fine being alone, I don't even have a family to lean on.I don't have to  minggle with others just to say I has a circle of friends. I don't have to pretend just to please everybody. Why would I? They didn't care anyway, so why bother? I don't wanna invest more feelings to people I know that will not stay. I am happy and contented being alone.

But not until i met you, you add more complications to my complicated life. You make my mind and heart confused. Then slowly I realize that I'm falling hard. But I know I am just a nobody to you. You have your own princess, you have your own happiness.

I love you but you love her.

You're both happy until that tragedy happened that leads to your separation permanently and that gave me a chance to mend your broken heart.

I know i am not an angel. I know you see the worst bitch in me but...

I am with you until you recover. I made you smile and laugh again. I made you feel you are not alone.

Yet you fell inlove again with another princess.

When will you see my worth? When will you notice my existence? When will you see that i am madly inlove with you?

                                          -Phoebe