Request Shiki one-shot

Shiki POV:
I don't deserve (y/n), but here I am listening to her confess to me. Wanting to touch her cheek which has turned a bright shade of red while also wanting to cut my hand to see if my blood would compare with the colour.
"I don't care if you hurt me, I will always love you," (y/n) said looking at me with her beautiful (e/c) eyes. How can she say that she doesn't care if I hurt her. I mean, I love her but... Sometimes I want to. Sometimes that is all I think about. Trailing my nails across her skin making her say all that I want her to say. Making her do what I want her to do.
(Y/n) deserves better than me, I believe that but my heart betrays me as I speak the words that I love her too.
That's when (Y/n) wrapped her hands around me and I felt myself wanting to back away. Wanting to hide. Wanting to hurt myself for thinking some of the things I was thinking. The one thing I do know though is that I love (y/n) and she will always be my first and only love.
... "Um Shiki, why are you talking to yourself in a corner," (y/n) said. Because all I want to do is protect you even if it has to be from me, and at that moment that you confessed to me (y/n) the only thing I wanted to do was... something that you are not ready for.

A/N
Sorry for not updating in a while I will try to finish up the rest of the drafts that I have prepared as soon as I can and please feel free to request more one shots or preferences.