Prologue

A great morning to all Koreans it is today!

The 16-year-old korean  participant, Kang Chul-han, has won the gold medal in the shooting category at the Grand Olympics yesterday!

With his last determined shot, he earned 2 points more than the participant from Russia.

All of the koreans who went to the Grand Olympics venue went wild, so are those ones back in Seoul, South Korea. Kang Chul-han made his country proud of him in a young age.

Many korean fans surprised him when he came back from Brazil. Kang Chul-han also became a super-rookie star despite of his skills, he is also good-looking. He has the face that could steal the hearts of many korean girls.

...

The young gold medalist olympian, Kang Chul-han, has been arrested after committing murder.

It was Friday night when their neighborhood heard gun-shots from inside their house. People began to panic and checked their house, when they went in, Kang Chul-han was there. Kneeling in front of his dead family.

During the judgement day, he refused he's the murderer. But then, the cops who were investigating, found a pistol in a trashcan nearby his house and also found his fingerpribts on it. It was the very pistol he used on the Olympics.

He was given a year in prison while the investigators continued on investigating who's the other killer if Chul-han isn't. After 11 months, Chul-han was freed for he was found innocent from the crime.

Then his case is done without finding or even knowing who's the killer of his family.

...

After what happened, he's life became miserable. He was feeling lonely and lost in a place where everyone there hates him. Everyone sees him as a wandering killer in Seoul, at least, that's what he thinks.

"But... I didn't do it," he cried, "Of all people who lives, why me?!" All he could do at that time is to cry without a shoulder to lean on.