Back home Part 24

(I'm skiping Australia ) 

Aphmau's POV 

As we walk threw the door with Alina in my arms 

I go upstairs and put Alina in her crib, as I go back downstairs and grab my phone and WOW it's 9:00PM that's why I'm not tired it's the middle of the day in Australia

I walk upstairs and put my PJ's on and hope in my- Wait where is Aaron?

I walk downstairs and I look around "Aaron? Where are you? And I'm not going down to the basement." 

As I hear the car door shut.

Oh yeah I forgot he's getting the stuff.

As I go outside and see Aaron carrying all the stuff. As I say

"Aaron? Do you need some help?" As he looks at me and says "It's ok Aph I'm fine there is just Aline's little bag in the car. I'm coming back to get it after."

Come on hurry up! Get inside.

As he walks in I walk round to the back of the car and grab her little bag and go inside.

I walk into Alina's room and awww she is adorable! I grab my phone out of my bag and turn off my flash and take a photo of Alina. Anyway got to put her bag down as I put her little bag down and I get out of there and I shut the door silently. I walk into the room and I lay down on the bed as I feel my eye lids get heavy I shut them as I lay there I pass out instantly.  

As I feel the sun shine in my eyes I look around. Hmm wait I don't hear a baby crying wait were is Aaron?

I get up and walk into Alina's room.

As I walk in I see Aaron cuddling Alina in the chair and I hear her saying "Dada!" Over and over as I see them look at me Alina makes the cutest sound ever as she says "MUMMY!"

She is adorable! I walk over and say "Good morning Alina, morning Aaron!"

As he looks at me and whispers in a baby voice "Do you want to say good morning to mummy?"

As she puts on the most adorable smile and nods so many times! 

I walk over and I grab Alina from Aaron's arms and Alina says "Morning mummy!!" 

Aww she is adorable! This is one of the reasons I love her!

As I whisper in her little ear "Morning Alina!" As Aaron looks at me and says in a soft voice "I'm going to go make breakfast for you two." 

As he gets up and goes downstairs and I hear the fridge door open and shut.

Me and Alina start playing with some of her toys.

As I hear the stove turn on and I hear bacon sizzling ! 

Alina looks at me and says "Yum piggy's for breakfast!"

As I laugh a little and say "Alina it's from pigs it's called bacon." 

She looks at me with the most confused look on her face and she says "But kids from kindergarten said it was!"

Oh she is so cute "Darling it's called bacon it's so yum come on I think it's finished being mad." 

As I grab her and take her downstairs and I see the breakfast on the table 

She says "There is toast! Eggs, is that bacon?" 

I say " Ok so piggy's is bacon. Ok?" 

As she nods at me 

We all sit down and eat the delicious bacon!

Sorry it's short but byeeee

Minecraft ~ Chubbster131105

Twitter ~ Chubbster Awsome

Instergram ~ Chubbster131105

YouTube ~ Chubbster Awesome https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYDjT6OqdSNAVoCrcl5tY2g

(Link should work to my YouTube)

Skinseed ~ Chubbster131105

:3