Chapter 1

Selena's POV

Fuck the alarm. It's Monday morning and in another word the very first day of hell. People will think I am one of the nerds. Well, actually I am but every nerd doesn't enjoy school right?

Here is what people think of me : nerdy, loves school, straight A's ( Partly true ) and boringgggg. That's why I only have one friend. The only person I trust.

She is also known as my best friend. Her name is Rose West. Rose is also consider a popular. Rose is beautiful and pretty.

In another word, she is perfect. Her natural long auburn hair with her green eyes. She was the definition of perfect to me. As for me, I am the geeky ugly one. Brown eyes, brown hair and not perfect body. Boring right?

I am just glad I have a friend like Rose. Because I also refer her as a sister from another mister because we were best friend since birth and I don't have any siblings. My life is total shit.

Not for Rose of course, her parents loves her, spoil her and give her a perfect life. Rose was the kind of person to be kind to everyone. But no one knows her like I do.

Rose voice shouting for me from downstair ruined my morning day dreaming session "Selena get yo fat ass up, we are going to be late for school if you are not up yet" her loud voice going through my ears as I replied " Fuck you Rose, I am awake".

The next thing I knew, I was going through my front door with my hair in a bun, my thick glasses on my face and a vintage dress.

Rose never judge my appearance even though she told me once that I should change my style, like start wearing contact lenses and wearing more 'MORDERN' clothes as she describe them.

I refuse so she didn't ask me again but well maybe she had begged me a few times though but I just don't want to.

*Walk to Holmes Chapel high*

"Selena, I heard that Harry had been dating a girl recently, you know?" Roses words shook me like thunder. Wait.... What? Harry never date girls.. Never heard about Harry dating a girl in my entire life. Call me a stalker, I have a huge crush on Harry since kindergarden. But only Rose knows that "Harry? The Harry Styles dating a girl?" I asked Rose if I had heard it wrong. "Yes the Harry Styles." Well this sucks "Who ?" I asked already knowing that it will not be good.

"McKenzie Vega," Rose casually replied. "MCKENZIE VEGA?!" That's when I totally flipped out. I MEAN LIKE THE MCKENZIE VEGA? THE MEANEST BITCH WHO ALWAYS CAKES HER FACE WITH MAKE UP? THE ONE WHO ALWAYS BULLY ME SINCE PRIMARY BECAUSE I WAS RICH NERD GIRL IN CLASS? " Well yes it's her" Rose said interupting the middle of my "going nuts" moment.

Rose and I always hated McKenzie Vega. Which surprise me is that Rose doesn't flip out like I do and that's when I suddenly ask her " When did you know it and why didn't you flipped out like I did?"

"Well first of all, I heard from one of McKenzie friend's Hayley and I didn't freak out like you because come on girl, I am not the one having the huge ass crush on the bad boy of Holmes Chapel high," So that makes sense on why she didn't freak out. 

The first day of school, the first thing I saw makes me want to puke and push that bitch of Harry. In front of my eyes are Harry and McKenzie snogging each other faces off. I mean like KEEP your PDA private if you don't want to see a nerd come up to you and punch your face until you scream help from your mother.

I won't practically do that. Even if I want to, I would not dare to. McKenzie brothers were known to destroy everyone who hurts they're sister. Well isn't that too over protective aye? "Eww..." Rose whisper shouted just for me to hear.

"How can you still like that guy when he doesn't even notice your presence or even know your name and who is cold to everyone?!" I was about to give my speech to Rose about "HOW HARRY COULD ALWAYS NOTICE ME BUT JUST HIDE IT TO HIMSELF AND HOW HIS BODY FEATURES ARE AMAZING ESPECIALLY HIS EYES" as the McKenzie voice ruin the start of my speech.

"Look who we have here, the nerd princess who thinks she is rich and all but none the less her parents couldn't care less about her" McKenzie snarled at me glaring at me with her perfect and evil blue eyes.

Everyone in the hallway erupted in laughters as Harry smirked. That's when my heart fell. Harry smirked which means he found that funny. I couldn't find words to talk back to McKenzie.

This happens everytime. I was always defeated by McKenzie.

Tear started to welled up in my eyes. I run towards the girl toilet while all I heard was students laughing. "Bitch......fuck you..." I heard my hot tempered friend yelling at McKenzie.

Because of all the laughter I couldn't really figure out what Rose told McKenzie, all I heard was 'BITCH' and 'FUCK YOU'.

Of course Rose could say those stuff to McKenzie because her brother and McKenzie's brothers are like the best friends in the entire universe, apart from me and Rose.

I locked my self in the stall sobbing and muttering stuff about how stupid I was to myself. That's when I heard the one and only
Rose yelling my name.

I came out of the stall and Rose was giving a sheepish smile encouraging me on how I should not waste my tears on a bitch. That's why I love Rose, she always stands up for me. She was always with me. She knows everything about me and my parents relationship. She knows my darkest secret.

She knows about how our family relationship became distance because of that one day, that one day I could never ever forget.

This is my first chapter!!!!! Please forgive me if I made any grammar mistakes, punctuation mistakes or spelling mistakes. Hope you like this first chapter and I am also hoping that you guys could help me with the cover please? Sending love to y'all

-sophie