𝟎𝟕/𝟏𝟓

THAT DAY

She was about to open her locker when a hand grabs her wrist and started dragging her away; she then realized it was the bedhead captain.

"Kuroo? What the hell are you doing?!" She growled.

"Didn't I told you that I want to talk you." He responded then lead her on the rooftop. Kuroo closed the rooftop door.

"You could have talk to me down there, why take me here anyway?" She mumbled; catching up with her breath.

Kuroo chuckled then he sits on the floor, "I just wanted to talk you privately." He responded.

"Why? You want to talk about how did I remove that slimy thingy that was poured on my hair yesterday?" She asked then crossed her arms.

"No. I'm here to sincerely say sorry. What happened yesterday was not my plan, I swear." He said while looking straight into her eyes.

"Then why were you talking to me yesterday?" She asked.

"I wanted to say sorry what happened back in the library. I was a jerk for acting like that in front you. I'm really sorry, [name]." He said.

She felt her cheeks were flushing for no reason.

"I will accept your apology if you will forget what I've said that day." She said.

Kuroo raised an eyebrow, "What you've said? What do you mean?" He asked then he slightly tilted his head.

"You don't remember? Well, that's good! Apology accepted. Now I have to go, Kuroo. Thanks for apologizing." She said then she stand up from the floor.

Kuroo immediately stand up then grab her wrist, "Wait! What do you mean, [name]? I'm desperate to know." He said.

"It was nothing." She responded and left. Kuroo stood there; confused.