Two A.M. Confessions

Steve? Bucky whispered next to Steves ear, as he lay fast asleep in his bed. He didnt stir so he shook him. Steve, wake the fuck up!

His eyes fluttered.

Bucky, what do you want? He glanced at the glowing alarm clock beside his bed. Its two a.m.

Bucky chuckled, obviously knowing what time it was.

I know, but I wanted to tell you something.

Steve sighed.

What is it?

I love you, Stevie. And Im with you till the end of the line.

Steve pushed himself up in his bed, glaring at Bucky. He flipped on the bedside lamp.

James Barnes, was it necessary for you to wake me up this early for that? You couldnt have just waited until the morning?

Bucky whimpered.

Because I really wanted to tell you.

Steve groaned. He slid his hand down his face.

I love you too, Buck. But, I have to go to headquarters for an important meeting in the morning. I need to sleep.

Bucky crawled in beside Steve in his bed.

Bucky, what are you doing?

Buckys grin returned full force. His baby blue eyes sparkled, arousing Steve slightly.

Im gonna sing you to sleep.

Steve groaned again, louder this time.

Buck, I love you to death, man. But you cant sing worth a damn. Youll only keep me up longer.

Buckys bottom lip pouted out, pulling a soft chuckle from Steve. He pulled Buckys face to his until their noses touched.

Youre too fucking adorable when you pout like a two year old.

Bucky laughed softly.

I love you, Steve.

Steve leaned back, pulling Buckys head onto his chest.

I love you too, Bucky, he breathed.