"What are you doing?!"

Chapter five

"What are you doing?!"

               Louis cried as Harry shoved his cock into the boy's mouth. He couldn't really do anything to stop the man, he was strapped down to the table and was unable to talk as well.

"Oh, baby boy. Such a pretty little mouth you have, glad I chose you" the green-eyed man thrusted his hips, making the small lad gag on his cock, "I'm sure after this you'll listen to the rules, right?"

The blue-eyed boy couldn't answer.

Harry harshly thrusted his hips, making the boy deep throat. Louis gagged, more tears fell down his cheeks and he tried to talk, but no words came out.

"Awe, baby. You can't talk, can you?" Harry said, stating a fact in a mocking tone, "that's too bad, love."

The curvy boy squirmed, trying to break free, he turned his head to the side. The man's cock slipped out of his mouth, "please, no more? I-I can't handle this!" he cried.

"This is only the beginning of your punishments, babe. You'll have to handle this, you get no choice," Harry roughly gripped Louis chin, forcing him to look up and make eye contact.

Louis whimpered, looking up was making his neck sore, "please, Ha- please, master, I can't handle punishment! I-I'm only- " he got cut off, "I told you to never call me Harry. Why did you disobey me?"

"I-I stopped myself b-before I- "

"I don't care. You still started saying my name, love. I think I know the perfect punishment instead of all the other ones I thought about giving you" the man said, a chuckle following after.

"W-what?" the feathery haired boy asked, scared.

Harry let go of Louis' chin, he pulled up his boxers and pants. He zipped up the zipper to his trousers, he buckled his belt then walked over to a cabinet in the room. He grabbed a knife and walked back over to Louis, "I think you need to be reminded who owns you. You need to know whose property you are, and who's your master, baby girl." The tall lad playfully ran a hand along the inner part of the boy's thighs, dont you think?

"N-no . . ."

"What did you say?"

"I-I said . . . umm . . . I said yes, master. Please, don't punish me!" the boy replied, scared. Tears continued to stream down his flushed cheeks, "please . . ." he begged.

"No."

Louis laid his head on the table, turning his head to the left side, he cried even more, "I want to go home."

"You're not going home. In fact, you are already home. Now, you really have annoyed me, love," Harry walked back over to the cabinet and grabbed scissors for cutting material. He walked back over to the crying lad, he brought the scissors up to the back of Louis' jeans.

Louis felt the man grab his jeans at the bottom of his back, "what are you doing?!" he panicked.

The older lad began cutting down from the middle at the top of the boy's jeans at the back, "I'm taking these tight jeans off you. Might I add, your bum looks great in tight clothing, but these jeans must come off."

The feathery, brown haired boy cried even more as he felt Harry squeeze his bum, "stop. I dont like this, m-master," he squirmed.

"I see you're wearing black-laced panties, hmm?" the man chuckled, "you have quite a big bum for a boy, babe."

The curvy lad squirmed again, feeling uncomfortable, he tried to break free.

"I would quit doing that if I were you, love. Wouldn't want to annoy me anymore than you already have," Harry put the scissors down on the table and picked the knife up from off the table, he ran it teasingly along Louis' panty covered bum, "your body is pure art."

"Are you going to c-cut me?"

"Yes."

💕Larabadara. xx
654 words. Edited.
_______________

What do you think of the story, so far?
Good? Bad? Please leave a comment and let me know. Please vote too! 🌟

Thanks for reading the fifth chapter, lovelies. 💙