Chapter 1: I wonder...

Hello everyone welcome to the wonderful world of Miraculous! I just wanted to say thank you for choosing to read my fanfiction. This is my first fanfiction so tell me what you guys think. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye bye little butterfly," Ladybug said as she let the purified akuma fly from her yoyo.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" she threw her lucky charm in the air causing everything to return to normal. She turned to face Chat Noir with a smile.

"Pound it!" they said together as they fist bumped. Chat stood in awe as Ladybug walked over to the victim that had been akumatized. He had watched her do that a thousand times, but he never got tired of it. In fact, he always looked forward to it. And the more he saw her in all her glory, the more he fell in love with her.

He tried to savor this moment for as long as possible, because he knew once it was over, he would have to go back to his big, lonely house. Back to a life of isolation from the rest of the world. Hoping and praying for the day to go by faster, so he could go to school, or see his lady.

"Chat?" Ladybug asked, snapping him out of his trance.

"Yes Mi'lady?" he asked with a smirk. Ladybug rolled her eyes at the flirty boy.

"The victim is okay, thanks for asking," she said crossing her arms.

"I'm sorry bugaboo, I was so taken aback by your beauty that I couldn't think straight," Chat said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Whatever you say Chaton..." Ladybug said with a sigh. "I'll see you later," she turned away, pulling her yoyo out, ready to swing it.

"Wait!" Chat said as he reached for her. He didn't want her to leave him, and then have to go back to that lonely house. She turned to him with a confused look.

"What is it?"

"Uh," Chat's heart raced as he tried to come up with some kind of explanation, as to why she shouldn't leave. "I just.... wanted to know.....if we could uh.... if we could talk for a while?" He looked at her with pleading eyes. Ladybug sighed with a smile. She opened her mouth to speak when she heard a noise.

"Beep beep," Ladybug's earrings only showed two more dots left. Her smile faded a little. Chat sighed, knowing that meant she had to leave.

"I'm sorry Chat, but I have to go," she looked up at him with her beautiful blue bell eyes.

"I get it, can't let the cat out of the bag right?" he said with a half-hearted smile. She gave him a small smile before she turned away, throwing her yoyo and leaping across the rooftops of Paris.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chat Noir returns to his home and detransforms back into Adrien before sitting on his bed.

"What's wrong kid?" Plagg asked flying over to him.

"I just.... don't want to be here," Adrien said with a sigh. "It gets really lonely in here." Adrien hands Plagg a piece of Camembert.

"Then don't," Plagg says eating away at the stinky cheese.

"It's not that simple," Adrien says glaring at the greedy kwami.

"Sure it is, just transform into Chat Noir and go for a joy ride," Plagg says, stuffing the last bit of cheese in his mouth.

"Maybe I will in a minute, but first...."

Adrien jumps up from his bed and goes to his computer. He turns on the screen and pulls up the Ladyblog.

"Oh look, it's the video of when Alya found that history book," He says clicking play on the video.