chapter 5

He ran through the forest. Twigs and branches from thorns tore the fabric of his jeans and scratched his legs. It was dark and his field of vision was limited to only two holes. He wore a mask, his mask. But that did not matter. All that mattered was this terrible pain in his head, which buried itself deeper and deeper into its convolutions. The pain, which would be worse, who would kill him. He had to hurry! When his master was disappointed that meant punishment and punishment was not good! then, a sound came to his ears. A fine throbbing, always getting stronger. A heartbeat. Turn left. Two figures appeared in front of him. Both male middle-aged. Perfect! He reached to his belt, got hold of the handle of a knife. Only a few centimeters separated him from his victims. He swung wide to target. The last thing he saw were the shocked faces, then he stabbed!

"Tim? Can you hear me?"

Tim opened his eyes and saw Jay, who was kneeling in front of him and stared at him with concern.

"What's going on?" He mumbled confused.

"You fainted at lunch, don't you remember?" Said his friend.

Oh yes, lunch.  just don't think about it! Grumbling, he rubbed his head, he felt dizzy as after five rounds in the giant carousel. A pill he could now make good use of. But that seemed not eh, occurred to him. His doctor had to have the placebos unnoticed written during the last visit to the recipe. How long it was now up from? Decided too long. If his mother knew about it ... he just had to stop thinking about her. His mother was miles away and probably glad bout it. The only one who was here, was his father. At the thought of him Tim shuddered.

"Jay," he said, "I think my father has not told us anything. I mean, what happened in the years before he met my mother? And the ten years before Lias birth? "

Jay shrugged helplessly. "I do not know, he's probably just trying cope with his life."

Tim shook his head vigorously. "No, because a lot more to it than he admits." He straightened up and covered the shoulders of the cap carrier. "Listen, you're the one who wants to discover all the secrets. You have to help me. Without you I can not do it. "

Jays already relatively large eyes widened even more, and in the green irises sparkled formally already the anticipation. "I just need the camera!"

The camera was a silver model of Sony, more specifically a Sony HDR-SR5. Jay had bought in 2006, at the time when the film project startet. After many terrible images and scenes were captured by this device, he hung still on it. How fortunate that Tim had kept in his backpack.

Tim let out a little sigh of relief when he hooked a chair under doorknob Lias. Jay was first clearly against Lia stay out of the matter. But Tim held it so for the time being for the best. Lia had grown unlike him with adoptive parents, without knowing it. It had to have destroyed their entire worldview, when she found out the truth. Well, here with her father, she seemed happy. He wanted to create the illusion of family does not already take.

The cellar hatch creaked open and a cloud of dust swirled. Then the two men leaned forward to see how deep led down the stairs. Three stages could be seen, then came darkness.

"Is there anything else anything I should know?" Asked Jay while he activated the night vision mode his camera and the first stage entered.

Yes, perhaps that Jessica is still alive? Or that it has acted all the time to Brian when hooded man?

"Shut up," Tim snapped at its second personality in the spirit.

He knew it was not right that he should have no secrets from Jay. Sooner or later he would probably be forced to lay our cards on the table. But as long as the decision was still in his hand, he would keep it to themselves. He could not tell him simply by Jessica, Brian or the bad nightmares that plagued him lately that.