Prologue

Lift your head.
Baby don't be scared,
Of the things that could go wrong along the way.

Do you still remember this song? Ito yung kantang madalas nating kantahin nung mga bata pa tayo hanggang sa sabay tayong tumuntong ng kolehiyo.

Hindi ko alam kung anong meron sa kantang ito. Yung imbes na sumaya ako nalulungkot ako. Siguro nga noon pa man, minahal na kita.

The song is about having someone who wont easily give up on you. Yung taong ibibigay lahat mapasaya ka lang.

Someone who will lay beside you under billions of stars at night. And will become one when they failed to show up. Someone who can take away the coldness in your heart just by holding your hand.

Akala ko dati ako yung taong yun. It is only now that I realized that it's you.

It's always been you.

You are my lifesaver.

My pacemaker.

My compass star.

You'll get by with a smile.
You can't win in everthing but you can try...

At kaya ako nalulungkot sa kantang iyon ay dahil natatakot akong mawala ka kapag sinubukan kong unawain yung tunay na gusto ng puso ko.

Girl I stay through the bad times, even if I have to fetch you everyday...

Na hindi mangyari yung nasa kanta at maiwan akong mag isa.

The best part of having you is that I don't need to pretend to be someone I'm not. That there's no need to go for an extra mile just to be with someone who will never let go of my hand. Kasi you are more than enough.

But then I fell in love with you. And yes, that is the worst part of being just your best friend.

I wish I didnt.

But I do. Every single day.

Allie Sanvictores

A/N
Happy Valentines Day mga gurlash. Eto na naman ako. :D I've decided na eto nalang muna kasi hindi ako makahugot dun sa one last scrtch. So ayun na nga, sana  mahalin niyo rin yung mga bagong characters dito tulad ng pagmamahal niyo kay Charlie at Jam.

Enjoy ❤❤❤