<chapter 2>

The scouts gathered together and got equipped. Some ran and others got on horses. Eren's horse was currently being treated so he decided to run. He ran for a couple seconds before being picked up by one arm. He looked up and saw Levi lifting him onto his horse. Levi let Eren on his horse? Is something wrong? Eren didn't mind, it was better than walking. He blushed slightly at how close he was to Levi.

"Ready?" Levi asked
"Always" Eren replied
They hopped off the horse and started attacking the titans. After a few Titans went down, more came in. Levi looked over at Eren who was fighting a Titan. As Eren went to slit the Titans nape another Titan went behind and grabbed Eren. Levi opened his eyes in horror and ran as fast as he could. He jumped over and slit the Titans nape and caught Eren as he came back down from the Titans grasp. He smirked at Eren and he blushed. His smirk became bigger as he put Eren down. They continued fighting and soon it was over. No more Titans in sight.... for now.

They all headed back to base/ camp and took off their equipment.
"Eren come back to my office so we can continue our... talk" Levi said leaving the room.
"K" Eren replied
Everyone stared at Eren for a few seconds.
"By talk does he mean actually talk or you know..." Jean started to say
"Or what?" Eren asked confused
"Or get it on" Jean finished
Eren blushed and said "talk he means talk. Talk. We are going to talk"

He left the room and walked to Levi's office. When he got their the door was open. Eren rushed in and looked round. Levi wasn't there. He called Levi's name but their was no reply. Then he checked under the desk only to hear the door shut.
"So you do care about me?" Levi said with another smirk
"Please stop doing that" Eren replied not fully answering the question
"Doing what?"
"Acting like that"
"Why?"
"Your smirk it... I..."
Levi walked over to Eren and held his shoulder
"It what?"
"It... I don't know" Eren finished
"Hmph, I was looking for a more detailed answer" Levi said with a pout
Eren giggled slightly.
"What?" Levi asked
"You're so cute when your annoyed" Eren said just before realising what he said. He widened his eyes and slapped his hand over his mouth.

Levi smirked again and walked closer to Eren.
"Oh really?" He said
"Umm..I...ah...yes" Eren said looking at the floor
Levi held Eren's chin and lifted it up for Eren to face him. He smirked again now knowing what it did to Eren. Eren blushed and Levi edged closer to him.