•6•

Adaliz's POV

I woke up all bandaged up, in a comfy bed and in a big room.

This bedroom....it wasn't mine.

Scared, I screamed out.

Slash comes running into the room and growls loudly, before hugging me as if I were to disappear.

"Are you okay princess?" He asked, my heart swelling at 'princess'.

"I'm....I'm just fine," I trail off, my voice sounding weak and frail.

His eyes, which were filled with concern, scanned my face, looking for any sort of blood.

When there were no signs of danger, he kissed my forehead and smiled down at me. "Alright, well you and I have to go to school princess," he stated.

I groaned, "No! Can we take this day off! My head's killing me," I said once my head began to pound.

He chuckled, "Only for you princess. I'll ask my mom to call the school for me. Do you wanna call your parents?"
Dread filled my mind, and anger filled my eyes.

He immediately hugged me, "It's okay, your safe! I swear, I'll tell my mom to call for the both of us."

I nodded, relief flowing through me.

He kissed my head and walked out, closing the door shut.

I took this time to examine his room,

It was the typical blue and dark boyish room with a closet on one side, his bunk bed on the other, and a desk with a window on the other side.

Besides that, it was a pretty big room. Bigger as my old room.

The door opened and closed quietly.

"Hi, I'm Asher,"