Enter: Mikazuki Namikaze!

Tears filled my eyes as I watched the claw of the Nine-Tails go through both mom and dad. They just finished sealing the beast into Naruto and I, and they got in the way of the two of us to protect us. I watched as the beast soon was split in two halves, one side went into Naruto, while the other went into me. I groaned in pain as I wrapped my arms around my stomach. I looked up at my parents as they were smiling at me.

"Take... take care of... N-Naruto, Kazu... P-please, for us..." Father spoke quietly as I ran to him and mom. I jumped into my fathers arms as he slowly wrapped them around me.

"Y-you're going to.. b-be... a strong shinobi.... j-just like you father.. n-never... n-never let anything tell you differently, Mika.." Mother said as she wrapped her arms around both father and me. I began to shake as tears streamed quickly down my face.

"Please don't go! N-Naruto and I need you!" I said to my parents as I felt their chakra fading. My father tightened his arms around me as mother gently kissed my forehead.

"We love you, Mikazuki. T-take care... of Naruto.." Mother said as she fell to the side. I stared at her and quickly turned to look at father.

"Daddy, please don't go!" I shouted as he smiled at me. His eyes closed slowly as his body fell to. I stared between my parents with wide eyes.

"N-no.. m-mommy, d-daddy! Don't leave! Please, don't go!" I shouted as I shook both my parents. I was shaking them both but neither of them opened their eyes.

Behind me, Naruto was crying. I slowly turned around and stared at him. I began to wipe tears from my eyes as I walked over to the baby. I just stood over him and stared at him. I heard people running at Naruto and I and began to turn around. I noticed that it was Lord Third and two of his Anbu members. I looked up at them as Lord Third looked at my brother and I.

My eyes opened as I felt tears streaming down my face. I let out a sigh and slowly began to sit up. I've been reliving my moment in my dreams the last few days. Then, I realized what day it was, October 10th. I sighed and turned to look out my window. It was my brothers birthday, his fifteen to be exact. I sighed and got out of my bed and went to changed. I grabbed my forehead protector before heading from my room. I grabbed an apple from my fruit bowl before heading towards the Raikage's office. I munched on the apple as I looked up at the sky.

Why am I living in the Village Hidden by the Clouds? Well, Lord Hokage had Jiraiya-sensi take me here to stay with Killer Bee. He helped me train through the years, having the Fourth Raikage to allow me to become a shinobi of the village. I looked up to Bee like a big brother, since he's the one who I've stayed with over the years. Once I got to the Raikage building, I made my way towards the office. I made my way to the Raikage's office and slowly opened the door.

"Good morning, Lord Raikage! Bee said you had a mission for me?" I said cheerfully. I looked up and noticed him sitting in his chair, with Mabui standing next to him.

"Good morning, Mikazuki. Well, the Hidden Leaf Village is having their chūnin exams in around a week. I was wondering if you were going to suggest your team." I thought about what the Raikage asked me and smiled brightly.

"They have been doing very well, Lord Raikage! I would love to suggest then for the exams! If you allow them to participate this time." I smiled as I thought about my students.

"I will allow them to participate in the exams. Here are their papers, have them fill them out. If they want to participate, of course." Lord Raikage said as I nodded. I turned and left his office.

I suggested my team during the last exams, but Lord Raikage told me no, because he didn't think they were ready yet. I'm surprised he allowed them this time. I yawned and made my way towards the training grounds. There, I waited foe my three students to show up. I noticed that the three of them were running at me together, which made me happy. When I first took the three as my genin, they hated each other. Now, they are the best of friends.

"Mikazuki-sensi! Good morning!" Reiko shouted as she waved her hand high in the air. I laughed softly.

"Good morning, Reiko. Good morning to you, too, Toshi and Shuji! I got wonderful news you three!" I said as the three of them soon made their way to me.

"What is it, sensi?" Toshi asked me as the three watched me. I laughed softly and pulled the papers out.

"Lord Raikage has allowed you three to participate in the chūnin exams this year! What do you guys think?" I asked the three. Their eyes lit up.

"Of corse, sensi! We have been waiting since the last exams!" Reiko was overly excited. I looked at the other two who smiled at me.

"We can't wait, sensi. When are we leaving?" Toshi asked me. Shuji looked at Toshi and Reiko.

"Well, the exams start in a week, and it's about a three days trip, so we will leave tomorrow morning. So we can get some practice in before the exams!" I smiled as my three genin.

"Alright! Meet you guys at the gate tomorrow morning! I'm going to pack!" Shuji said as he ran off. Soon, Toshi and Reiko ran off together. I laughed some and turned on my heels.

--

The next day, Reiko, Shuji, and Toshi all came to the gate of the village with their families. They all said farewell to their children before they ran over to me. I looked up and noticed Killer Bee was walking towards us. I laughed softly as he held his first up. I smirked and fist bumped him before hugging him softly.

"We'll be back soon, Bee. Unless something happens. I'll send a message if I need to." I said as I looked up at him. Bee ruffled my hair as he turned to walk away.

I chuckled softly and soon set out in the path with my students. We made our way up into the trees and began to run along the branches. I don't know how to feel about returning to the village, but it's not like anything bad will happen this time, hopefully. I let out a sigh as I turned back to look at my students. They had large smiles over their lips as they ran behind me. I giggled and looked forward and continued to run.