Zip

"It almost seemed that my childhood had passed so fast, that I didn't nearly enjoyed it as much. You grow up wanting to be something in society, wanting to not mess up along the lines of becoming an adult to "them." Like a puppet. Filling your desired role and doing that for the rest of forever. But what is this "forever?" You grow up too quick to only be cast into the void and forgotten. No one remembers who you truly once were, perhaps just another normal "being" following orders like they should. Once you truly reminiscent about who you once were in your past life, your present doesn't matter. It matters if you made the best decisions as a child, but then yet again no child ever does. We were foolish and stupid, playing house and finding our first friend. Innocence is what children are called. Age 5 if we excel at something, we were called prodigies. By age 15, we were called geniuses. By the age of 20 and above, we are just normal. My life went on too quick and I regret most of my decisions back then. I wish I can return to when I was only 7, discovering my first friend, playing house, taking off the training wheels on my journey. I wish someone were to guide me, telling me that it will be "okay", it won't be scary in the real world. That I won't enjoy the life that was to be expected of "little" me. The truth indeed is that everything around us will be gone in an instant. We have no time to waste. We cannot enjoy everything we see for the longest of hours, or even minutes. We were born to cease. We cannot escape our transience."