Bill's Wife

Chapter 1

Bill's Wife

~~

Rose Reds p.o.v.

Another boring day....maybe I should go mess with Bill for a while.

I snapped my fingers to teleport me where Bill was. He was in his room readying a book about demons. A grin slowly form on my lips as I floated behind Bill as he continue to read and not notice me appear.

"Hey Cipher!!!" I yelled behind him laughing my ass off after when he jumped out his chair. "R-rose?..Why are you here?"

"Just here as always,you know.....to play". I lean closer to Bill seeing flashes of red forming on his cheeks.

I love messing with this guy! "W-why do you always come mess w-with me!" I could hear the tense in Bill tone as he yelled at me. I floated upsidedown still having eye contact with the Cipher. I thought for a sec over why I mess with him....I mean isn't it obvious (⊙_☉)?

"Well it obvious!! Your weak and have no chance of gaining your demon powers Bill Cipher! No matter how many demon magical books or weirdos you hang out and read your never going to be a demon like me" Cipher look at me in shock and doesn't make a single move. Is he even breathing?

I shrugged my shoulders "Well got to go Cipher! I think I had enough fun messing with you. I'll be back though" Before I was able to put my fingers together to teleport Cipher quickly stopped me.

"Rose Red..." I looked back at him and tilt my head to the side "What is it Cipher--" "Your not aloud to call me that!"

Now my eyes are wide open... Talking back to someone who's better then him, that's very dangerous. "Then what should I call you..Cipher?"

As he hesitated to speak, he finally build up the courage to say it with a huge grin. "Master."

"....what?" Startle by his sudden response. I stopped floating and landed on the ege of his bed.
"You heard what I said...you can start call me Master--" "And why should I call you that?"

I was quick to snap on the 'wanna be' demon in front of me. He was starting to piss me off! "Because soon you'll craw on your knees call me master" "In your dreams 'Cipher'!"

The confident Cipher in front of me lean closer towards me with a devilish smirk "Well..I am a Dream Demon"

Damn that Yellow freak kid! My face was starting to heat up from how much the Cipher had changed. I quickly teleport back to my place with out saying anything to him.

As I took a deep breath I started to wonder... Could he have already gotten some of his demon powers. No...Yes.?.

"I...I don't need to be here if he gain all his demon power....when he gain all his demon power"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"And that's why I'm here"
"Meow!"
"Huh?"
"Meowww!!"
"Oh..well..I don't have any demon powers anymore soooo..I'm just human, like the rest of these goofballs in this Gravity Fall town"
"Meeeoooww"
"No! I'm not going back to that demon world as long as Bill there.. I been hearing that things got out of hand there since Bill became ruler or what ever."
"Meow?"
"Yeah, the wired things got weirder and Bill acting crazy..I tried to warn them that Bill was to powerful so don't encourage him about becoming a demon, but noooooo!"
"Meow!!"
"Fluff.. Your not helping me calm down at all!"