Ch. 4 LOTR

Dan's Pov

God damn who could that be? I sit there and rub my head still thinking who the hell was listening to all of that. Arin laughs again and I just sit there still confused on who it could be and why he's laughing.

"Hey Dan its alright. It was probably fucking Ross. He does that shit a lot"

I was still confused because that didn't sound like Ross's laugh. I shrug it off and lay on the couch. Arin sits on the couch almost falling so I move to give him a little bit more room.

"Should we watch a movie or something?"

I smile widely and almost yell, "LORD OF THE RINGS!"

He laughs again and says, "Alright fine. Just so you can shut up about me not watching it before"

I giggle and get the first DVD out (tbh I haven't finished any of these movies and my brother hates me for it) I put it in the DVD player and jump up and down slightly. Arin laughs a little bit seeing my excitement just about some movie. I sit on the couch and cuddled up to Arin unknowingly until he puts his arm around me. I still blush a little but we do this all the time so I'm confused why this time I'm really nervous. Maybe it was the kiss? I'm not sure anymore. My sides hurt and then my back gets all tensed. Ah shit I can't reach it. Let's see how long my back hurts. I move a little awkwardly while still watching the movie. Arin looks at the TV thoroughly like he's examining a dead corpse. Damn he must like it so far. Then he sees me moving and rubs his hand on my back.

"You alright, Dan?" I nod and proceed watching the movie.

He rubs my back more and this relieves the pain. It's like he's totally connected to my body and knows that I'm tensed.

"You seem tense, Danny."

Well shit. He's not wrong so again I just shrug it off. He grabs my sides and brings me up from the couch and into his lap. This seems like a bad idea because I'm a little taller than him. He moves himself to a better position and puts his arms on my head and rests his head in his arms. (God that was a crappy sentence) I slouch a little and giggle. I yawn suddenly getting bored because I've seen this movie so many times.

"You tired?"

"Nah just bored," I say grabbing  his hands and playing with his fingers.

He grabs my sides again and starts to rub them. I try not to react and again I just let him do it. Kinda feels good. Then he starts to place his hands somewhere else and I was suddenly surprised...

I kinda changed the style a little bit. Also I'm sorry I couldn't post it sooner. Hopefully you like this one. Love ya guys for 115 reads!