4.0

suprize suprize ;)

two days later*

"lisa do you have any idea what grayson is up to" i asked as me and lisa sat at a bench close to the beach. " i was actually about to ask you that because evan sean said he hand to go some where" she laughed. " do you think they are planning something" i asked. "i dont know they just left" she shrugged, "im gonna find a way to see what they are planning" i said crossing my arms. "dont worry to much about it sofia what if the boys just wanted some space" lisa said as she placed her hand on my shoulder, " ya your right probably" i said nodding my head trying to believe that they just needed some space. i looked down trying as i fiddled with my hands. " calm down sofia its ok" lisa said, she probably say how nervouse i was getting. "im sorry but i get nervouse really easily" i said as i looked up looking towards lisa. " dont freak out too much about it every thing is going to be fine" she said rubbing my shoulder. "ok ok i got this" i said as i took a deep breath in and then let it out slowly. *phone starts ringing* " is that mine or yours?" i asked. "mine" she said as she answered the phone. i looked towards the water trying not to listen to lisas convertation on the phone. it was actually around 7:30 am the sun was going down so it looked really pretty right now. i smiled then looked at danny who was playing around wiith her hands. " what are you doing little danny" i said as i tickled her belly witch in return she gave me a toothless smile. "Sofia the boys want us to meet up at the pools" Lisa said as she stood up. "Ok" I responded as i stood up and started pushing Danny's stroller. "So what did they say?" I asked. " they just wanted us at the pools".

At the pools*

"Where are they?" Lisa said looking around the pool. "Oh right there" I said pointing to Grayson who was dressed in grey shorts and a navy blue shirt sleeve botton up shirt. We walked up to them and immediately Ethans smile turned into a smirk,ok?. "Hey guys" i I said as we stood  in front of  the boys. " Hey mom can you take care of Danny for a few" Grayson said. "Of course honey" she smiled, I moved out of the way so Lisa could grab the stroller. "So what are we doing?" I asked. "Come on I'll show you" he smiled as he took my hand. As we started walking I got this weird feeling in my body it wasn't bad it felt like joy. "I need you to close you eyes for this part" Grayson said as we stopped. I nodded as I shut my eyes. I felt Grayson grab my hand as he led me to where we were going. "You can open your eyes now"Grayson said, I opened my eyes and I covered my mouth by just looking at what gray had Done. "What is this for?" I asked. " I wanna ask you something but for now I just wanted to spend time with you" gray said as he grabbed my hands  "but I just can't wait Any more" Grayson said as he got down on one knee. "Grayson what are you doing" I said as I felt my eyes water. "Something that I've bin wanting to do sense you gave birth to my first child" gray said then took out a tiny Matt blue box. "Will you Sofia Martinez make me the happiest man alive and marry me" gray said as he opened the box.....