: requested by Solitaer

Yein & Moonbin

_

Yein is heading to her class, tugging her sling bag tightly on her right shoulder, when someone she knew very well is shouting for her name.

"Yein! Hey Jung Yein!"

A boy shouts from behind. Yein knew who he is. A tall guy with the biggest yet sweet smile always plastered on his face all day long. He resembles the sun a lot, at least it is for her. Warm yet tempting, like she wants to hide from it, but at the same time, she rather be with the sun in the cold air to warm her body.

She couldn't think anything else but to smile when hearing her name is been said by him. She is indeed, very like his voice saying her name all day long.

She also never forget the facts that they both were idols who attend high school like some normal student. He is from boyband named Astro and she is in girl band, Lovelyz. But doesn't mean she can't have any friends from one of the group.

She also befriended with the other group, but for Moonbin, he is the special one.

She turn around and meet his face. Always with a big toothy smile he wears everyday. She smiled back and do a little hand wave to him using her right hand.

"Morning, Moonbin." She greets. Her pastel brown hair moves side to side, hanging loosely while it has tied up in ponytail.

"Ah, it's really nice to see you to get early for school. I rarely see you in school." He said and they start to walk again, on the same pace together.

"That is.. I have many schedules for new comeback. Isn't it the same as you too?" She asks, eyeing him. He sees his smile, bright as always. Then he nodded.

"Hah.." He suddenly sigh. Yein turn her head, completely facing his face. "What's the matter?" She ask, deep down she is also worry all of a sudden.

Moonbin stops from walking and Yein also does the same.

She also realize it is only two of them in the hallway to class. Weird of course but she doesn't really care about it. Only that matters for her in her mind now what is bothering Moonbin, it also bothers her.

"I wish... I really wish, we could have met before, Yein Sunbae."

"Huh?" What does he mean?

"Hhhh, the word 'Sunbae' is really bothering. But it doesn't matter when we are in school." He turn to look at Yein, "I really wish we have encountered each other before becoming a member of boy or girl band in, Jung Yein-shi."

She gasp. What are the meaning of his words?

"What- are you.. does it means you regret being one of them?" She asks. Shaken a bit by her own words. She too, is not really sure what she have said.

But all is turn down when she sees his wide smile again and his face is inches away from her. Not to close, but it really makes her heart pounding hard.

"I have thought about it before. Maybe I was being a nuisance about it. But..." He pause a moment and Yein decide to take a deep breath because she is holding back her breath.

Moonbin once again show his ultimate charming sunkissed smile and continue his words.
"I really never regret about being one of them.." He take one more inch closer to her, "Because, it was the reason I have a chance to meet you, Jung Yein."

In matter of seconds, Yein face is bright pink. Her blush deepen when Moonbin take her hand and headed to their class.

Have she mention they shared a same class?

and...

They are seat mate.

_

Thank you for the request @solitaer . Sorry if it didn't match your expectation _ .
I hope you like it.