kriya or Mrs .............( prologue 2)

Above is the picture of our angel .

"Angel did you know , your mumma is so cute like you. That's why I love her so much.The first time when I I look into her eyes, I was so lost in her that I cannot able to see anything . For me that was love at first sight. But your mumma, she was a hard
nut to crack. But I did not accept my defeat. Now you see angel, I am an integral part of your mother's life. "

Hearing his words , the cute baby in his hands starts smiling showing her bunny tooth. Seeing her naughty smile ,he asked the baby "Why are you laughing angel? Please eat food baby . If not when your mumma comes she will scold me . Please eat this only one bit is remaining . "Seeing his helplessness the baby eat the last bite. Seeing that no food is remaining in the plate he says "Thank god , angel had completed her food . No yaar one important job is missing ".Suddenly he remembers something / Giving a cute smile to the cute baby he says "now angel will sleep". Hearing the word sleep baby starts to cry and throw her soft toys to him . Seeing tears in her eyes , he says "who said that my angel will sleep .We are not going to sleep , we are going to do lots of fun. "

An few moments later NO An eternity later,

The boy has already tired by doing all the masti(fun). But what about the baby she is on full mood to play and she begins to call the boy to play.

"we will do our masti later . But now please sleep my angel " The boy pleaded to the baby.

Before the baby start to cry , the boy said " who want to hear a story ? Hey motu (a big teddy of the baby) did you want to hear a story ?" Hearing his question baby move towards the boy. Seeing the baby , boy asked "Oh my angel also wants to hear story. Whose story you want to hear ? " Hearing his question baby pointed to the portrait of a lady hanging on the wall . Seeing this boy said "Oh you want to hear your mumma's story "? Hearing her mumma's name baby looked at the door looking for her mother. Knowing that she is looking for her mother the boy took her in his arms and says " mumma is not here nut we will hear her story. "

" Your mumma is a princess for everyone. She is so innocent that people will fall for her innocence and beauty. Your mumma is the second child of renowned architect Gautam Raiprakash and interior designer Smriti raiprakash. "

"And you have your aunt Sharon , she is a fashion diva. Then your Swayam papa. He is an architect. You are the baby of all . And you have a big bro Sankranth. He is your maasi Sharon's son". (maasi – mother's sister).

"And your mumma is a doctor. Babies ki doctor. "

Ting tong

Hearing the doorbell , baby start to say " mumma "."Yes baby your mother has come. Let's open the door."

An young beautiful lady was standing outside

"Why were you late kriya? "The boy asked the girl.

"There was an emergency case in hospital . That is why.Does the baby eat food". Kriya asked the boy.

"Yes mumma baby had her food.Why do you tension when the Great SHIVAM OBEROI is here".

"That is why you are always my life savior" ,kriya replied to him.

I LOVE YOU KRIYA

That is why I also love you shivam.

***************************************************************************************

Kriya loves Shivam then what about our Rey ? What do you think about it . Reply in comment section.