Chapter 3

>Chapter 3

It's been a week since I've see Drake, and i kind of miss him. Today is cheerleading practice and I'm looking forward to it I've talked to Sabrina and she said that they really only need two more cheerleaders so tryouts are going to be easy. I did cheerleading in my old school since grade 8th and I really enjoyed it. So I'm hoping to make it to the team. I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't even realize Drake standing next to my locker.

"Hey babe" he said giving me a kiss in the cheek

"Hey where did you disappear to last week"

"Aw did you miss me?"

"Na i was just wondering why it was so quiet and calm"

"Just admit it you missed my presence"

"Fine your right i missed you being annoying" I said with a wink

"Alright whatever i have to get going" he said walking away

Cheerleading tryouts were today third period, so i had plenty of time. While I was walking to first period I saw Drake pinning a slut against a wall, making out. That was pretty disgusting to see considering he was lifting her shirt up. My first period is AP Biology, I'm not like most cheerleaders in this school. I actually like taking advanced classes, i study and work hard. AP biology isn't my best subject so I have to work even harder on it.

After class I went to English and saw Drake sitting in my seat with Alex next to him. I really didn't care that he was there, so I sat next to Carlos. He would keep joking around all class so I pretty much have no idea what the teacher taught. When I was walking out of class someone grabbed my arm pretty hard and held me back. When I turned around surprise surprise it was Drake.

"Are you going out with Carlos" he asked me

"What no hi" i joked

My little 'joke' just made his grip tighten and he was really hurting me now. "Dont play around and just answer the question"

"What are you jealous"

His grip tightened even more and tears started forming in my eyes from the pain. "Just answer the f*****g question"

This time the tears fell. "No im not dating him now let go", he probably realized the force he was pressing on my arm because he quickly let go and gave me an apologetic smile which i ignored. When i started walking back a flash back hit me and tears fell even harder

*

*

*

*

(Flashback)

"You're such a slut how can you even live with yourself", Drake said to me.

"How much do you charge for a lap dance hoe" Alex said with a wink

"Why would you let her get anywhere near you" Nathan said with disgust

"Can you shut up already I'm tired of you guys doing this everyday" I said, this was the first time I ever defended myself, and really I only defended myself because I was on my period.

When I said that I instantly regretted it he grabbed my arm and slammed me against the wall, hard. After that he grabbed my arm again and pressed on it so hard he made a bruise that lasted weeks.

(End of flashback)

*

*

*

That memory just made me remember why I needed revenge on him and all of them.

It was time for lunch so I put a fake smile on and went to sit with Drake.

"Hey" Drake greeted

"Hi, I have something to ask you" I said

"Yeah wats up?"

"Um... I was wondering if you wanted to go out after school?"

"Uh like a date?"

"No lets do it as friends"

"Alright I'm in after school meet me up in my motorcycle, we will go to a restaurant"

"Ok well bye"

Finally it was third period so I had cheer tryouts. Sabrina, head cheerleader and Sandra, her best friend, told everyone that was trying out to wait outside the gym and she will call us one by one. A couple of girls and guys had gone and some came out crying others came out half smiling and others had a full on bright smile.

"Emma Lynge" Sandra called from inside the gym.

I quickly made sure I had no antennas in my hair and went inside the gym. There were 10 cheerleaders sitting in the bleachers and three others sitting on tables.

"ill tell you what to do and you will do it got it?" Sabrina said

"Sure bring it on" I winked

"Do a split then backbend."

I easily did that, and added a high V when i landed the split.

"Do a double cart wheel running"

I've never been good with cart wheels so I was surprised when I did a double cart wheel.

"Jump a herkie"

I jumped bending one leg and touching the other legs ankle.

"Do a toe touch"

I jumped touching both my toes perfectly. At my last team we dedicated a whole week perfecting this.

Sabrina threw me some pom poms blue and gold, while Sandra threw me a blue and gold cheer uniform. "Congrats you're on the team" the other cheerleader at the table said. "You could wear your uniform during school on cold weather we will give you a jersey if you have a boyfriend it will have your boyfriends number or letter, if you don't then it will have your number or letter.

"Oh my god thanks" I said with a smile

After that I went to 4th period. Then I went home.