Masky vs. Hoody

"Proxies!" Slendy's voice roared through the house. Masky and Hoody shot up from the couch and ran up the stairs, shoving each other into the railings until they finally hit the second floor. They raced down the hallways, tripping each other and shouting things like "Knock it off!" and "Stop it!"

Just as they were about to turn the corner of the hallway, Masky shoved Hoody into the wall, knocking down the vases and pictures off the shelves. Masky let out a loud laugh just before he ran into Jeff, who soon started chasing Masky back down the hallway, leaving Hoody a head start. 

He pushed himself back up and turned the corner where Masky had ran into the infamous killer. "Where are my proxies!?" Hoody grinned under his mask. Almost there, thought.

Meanwhile, Masky was shouting at Jeff to cut it out while trying to find the second stair case, which soon came into view, causing Masky to dash up the long flight with Jeff right behind him. As soon as he reached the top, he ran straight into Hoody. 

Jeff towered over both of them before gripping onto the backs of their jackets and dragging them towards the Slenderman. "These two dimwits were playing Cat and Mouse or some shit like that!" Jeff shouted as he kicked open Slendy's door.

"Is this true, proxies? You're competing over me?" Slendy asked, disappointment etched into his voice.

"No need, Sir!" Masky reassured. "I've been keeping track and the better proxy between Masky and I is....a TIE!?" He rethought about it and sure enough, it was a tie.

"Petty proxies. Because of the disappointing gesture you two have made, I declare Toby as my favorite proxy." The two proxies' jaws dropped under their masks. "Toby!" Slendy called out, Toby stumbling in just a minute after.

"Yes sir!?" Toby saluted to Slendy while Masky and Hoody watched in utter shock. 

"Toby I have an important job for you... Go get me a cup of coffee." Masky and Hoody shot their gazes over to Slendy while Toby looked like he had just won a medal. "S-Sir! Thank you! I'll do my best!" Toby saluted once more before taking off.

"WHAT!?" Hoody shouted. It was Masky's turn to speak now. "YOU DON'T EVEN DRINK COFFEE- AGH FORGET IT!" Slendy chuckled while watching Masky and Hoody stomp out.

"Was coffee really all you wanted?" Jeff asked, confused by the entire situation.

"Of course not! I despise coffee! I just like having the power to call my proxies anytime." Slendy stood proudly. Jeff rolled his eyes and walked out, slamming the door behind him.  "I swear, I'm the smartest pasta in this house, and that's saying something!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

This sucks, but I just wanted to start it with some thing XD 

~Even monsters can love~