Appointment

" I'm Leaving!" said Andrew 

As Andrew walked out the door logan stopped him to making sure he was properly dressed. 

"You can't go out and about looking like a crazy man." he chuckled 

Andrew had been gaining a lot of weight and just thought he was eating too much or was just bound to be jumbo he just wanted to figure out what was happening to him. As he walked into the doctor's they escorted him to his room. The doctor walked in slowly and stopped to comment on his weight. 

"You are a little heftier since your last appointment, eating well." Dr. Zimber said

Andrew tries not to show that he feels hurt. He laughs it off with the doctor. Andrew expression fades into worry again. Then the doctor asks him why he is here. 

" I've been gaining weight, a lot of weight at an outrageous amount and I don't know why," Andrew said worryingly, "Have you been eating more than usual?" said Dr. Zimber snarkily. he 

Andrew was worried and mad at the same time, he was mad because he knew the Dr. Zimber took his hypothesis as a joke. Dr. Zimber saw the look on Andrew's face and changes his expression to serious. Dr. Zimber pulls out a needle and takes a vile of his blood to test it for any problems. The suspense is killing Andrew he doesn't know what could have happened to him he was petrified of the results. 

Dr. Zimber came back with a surprised look on his face. Every thought that Andrew had thought may have come true. The doctor takes a huge gulp and then tells Andrew the news. 

Dr. Zimbers said, " Um... You have um... something... special that isn't um... normal."

Andrew hesitated, " What is doctor am I dying." Dr. Zimber said "Um... no." he gulped again " You're um... pregnant.". 

Andrew almost fainted at the scene the news shocked him to his core, everything he had thought of wasn't close to this. How was he going to tell Logan, how was he going to tell his parents? All thoughts floated through his mind, he was close to fainting. Suddenly he felt light headed. 

"Doctor, how is this possible?" Andrew said, "It seems you have the carrier gene, but it's barely active." Dr. Zimber says with a smirk. 

Andrew tells the doctor how his intimate his relationship is leaving out as much as live action as possible. The Dr. Zimber gulps every time the word "oh" is said or the word "um" but he holds it together. As Andrew is explaining his intimacy with the doctor he the Dr. starts to write down things on his doctor's notebook.  It was like watching him write down porn just nothing I would want to relive. He suggests that Andrew tells Logan, Andrew knows inside that will freak logan out and that's the last thing Andrew needs. This will be as hard as coming out to a priest in Iraq. 

After the appointment, Andrew stumbled to his car and drove with ease, he know knows what it feels like to care for 2 lives at the same time.