Walking through the woods

I was on my way home from school but I decided that today I would walk the short way through the woods . I walked through the woods ages ago but I didn't really know the way home . Then I saw a little black house . My curiosity got the best of me . I walked up to the house and opened the door . I shouted "hello is anyone in here" . I didn't get an answer so I went into the house . It was pitch black and the Windows where covered . I saw two beaming red eyes . I backed up against the wall and dropped to the floor covering my eyes . I didn't want to look up . I could tell someone was looking over me . "Wow that was dramatic" a deep voice said . I looked up and there was a boy with red eyes staring at me . I quickly covered my eyes . The deep voice said "I might look scary but I won't hurt you" . I don't know why I felt like I could trust him . I took my hands away from my face and stood up still backed against the wall . I looked at him and he was smiling at me . "I can hear your hear beat , you don't have to be scared" he said . "Who are you" I said still looking at his ruby red eyes . "I'm taehyung" he said . "What are ... " he stopped me from talking . "If I told you , you wouldn't believe me" he said while getting closer . He opened his mouth and he popped out his fangs .
"Hmm that's weird , your not scared" he said looking confused
"Why would I be scared"
"If I wanted to I could rip your throat apart with my fangs"
Then he rubbed his finger down my throat .
"You said that you wasn't gonna hurt me and I believe you"
He took his finger of my neck .
"Smart girl , why are in the woods anyway . Your lucky you bumped into me the others could have killed you"
"I could have run away" I said being cocky
"Not so sure about that , we have super speed"
"I would of took my chances"
"Your too brave , you need to be careful , I will walk you home incase"
"In fairy tales vampires burn in sun"
He laughed at my answer .
"This is real life not a fairy tale"
We both laughed and he walked me home .
"So when can you visit me again" he said leaning on door
"After school?"
"Not soon enough " taehyung said while smiling at me . Then in a blink of an eye he was gone . I couldn't believe that I met a vampire . I pinched myself to see if I was dreaming but I wasn't . I really did meet a nice vampire .