Letters (Interactive Story)

Castiel was wandering around New York streets. It had been a while since he had been here apparently, because the Empire State Building was finished. He sighed and clutched the word of God closer in is arms, afraid someone was going to take it from him at any moment. He felt bad for leaving Dean, Sam and Meg there but he had to go. He had to protect the word of God. He was still trying to figure out why he hit Dean, why would Naomi make him kill his friend. It was too much, he had to clear his head. 

He approached a diner, it looked empty enough, so he stepped in. Everyone was human, thankfully, but the woman in the far corner did smell more cat than human. Probably because she owns 7. Castiel sits down at a booth that has a view of the whole diner, just to be careful.  He slides the word of God into his inner coat pocket and rests his hands on the table. A waitress comes up to him. Her honey blonde hair is done up in a high ponytail and her black apron has a couple of food stains. Her name tag says Grace in capital red letters.

"Hey Sugar, what can I get you?" she asks in a sweet tone. Grace pulls out her notepad and a pen.

"I am not sugar, but I will have coffee, black." He says. The waitress raises her eyebrows then laughs to herself.

"You are a strange on, Doll." she says, smiling. Castiel thinks for a moment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you chose pancakes go to Pancakse.

If you chose nothing go to Coffee.