Pancakes

"Pancakes." Castiel says, still thinking about these odd objects she keeps saying. 

"Comin' right up." Grace says. She walks away, her ponytail bouncing as she walks. Castiel's pocket vibrates. He digs through his pocket and finally reaches his phone. He pulls it out and the screen says Dean. He quickly presses ignore and puts his phone on silent. Slipping his phone back into his pocket, he bumps into something else. It's a scrap of fabric, witch he has no idea how it got in there. It is no bigger than his hand. It is plaid, blue, pink and black. He feels as though he has seen this pattern before somewhere, but he doesn't remember. He sees Grace walking back with a mug in one hand and a coffee pot in the other. She sets the mug in front of Cas and pour his coffee.

"There you go, Hon. Pancakes will be out soon." She says with a big smile.

"Your cheery attitude is refreshing in this dreary weather." Castiel says. Grace stares at him then laughs.

"I don't know if that is a complement, but thanks anyway!" She walks away and Cas picks up the fabric. The colors are sort of faded, but still recognizable. It isn't a clean cut, so it must have torn from the shirt. It is frayed and has a clean scent. A bit of blood splatter is on it, so he knows it must be someone who hunts things or was hunted. He is concentrating on who has reached into his pocket recently when Grace walks up, places his pancakes in front of him then walks away. He tilts his head and looks around the table for a set on utensils. Castiel frowns, because he can not find them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to ask Grace for a set of utensils go to Grace

If you want to look for them yourself go to Kitchen.