EXO K BAEKHYUN-DIRTY/CUTE

It was a Sunday morning, and you where laying in bed with your boyfriend sleeping soundly next to you.

You had been awake for a while, but didn't want to wake him so you just layed there.

His shirt was off, and his hand was resting on your hip.

You lifted his hand up and turned to face him.

He looked so sweet, and handsome. Just laying there, he looked perfect as always, without fault.

You stared at his closed eyes.

You changed the position that you were laying in and he quickly woke up, and looked around.

'Annyeonghaseo Baekhyun-oppa'

'Annyeonghaseo ' he answered looking around cutely confused.

He ruffled his hair and then fully opened his eyes (as before he was confusedly squinting)

'Ahh I'm hungry' He whined, stretching his body out.

'Shall we go and cook?' you asked.

'Neee let's have rice'

'Okayyyy oppaaa'

You got up and realized that you were in just your underwear and you heard Baek laughing behind you.

'Yahh stop laughing'

'You looks so confused !'

You looked around and picked up a shirt off the bed. It was Baekhyuns wolf shirt, with the number 4 on the back.

'Can I wear this? ' you asked.

'Yeah.. I wore it yesterday though'

'I don't care it's just so I don't have to put clean clothes on as soon as I get up'

You put it on as Baekhyun slumped out of bed.

When you were finished Baekhyun looked at you.

'You look good with my clothes on'

You blushed and thanked him and then because he was sat on the floor, grabbed his hands and tried dragging him.

But you weren't strong enough, and he let go and you fell backwards.

You violently turned red and stood up quickly, brushing yourself off.

'Lets go Bacon'

'Yahh don't call me that ____!'

You ran downstairs and hid behind the kitchen door. When you heard him coming, you jumped out and scared him. He screamed really high pitched and grabbed you around the shoulders pulling you into a tight hug.

'Don't scare me!!' He laughed.

'Lets cook then...'

You started cooking the rice, stirring it around in the pot.

Baekhyun came up behind you and helped you stir it. With his warm, shirtless torso pressing on your back.

He planted small, seductive kisses on your neck until he reached your cheek.

He kissed your ear lobe gently, and whispered:

'Although you look good in my clothes, you'd look even better without any at all'

You giggled as you felt his hands on your stomach getting lower to your hips.

He turned you around and kissed you, entering his tongue in to your mouth. You wrapped you arms around his neck and kissed his chest and neck.

He grabbed your thighs and picked you up, sitting you on the counter so you were his head hight, and you kept kissing him.

Baekhyun pulled the shirt off you and threw it on the floor.

'ahh I'm hungry' you teased.

'And I'm hungry for you baby' He growled.

He picked you up and layed you down on the sofa. You felt his hard member pushing on your pleasure area and you let out an orgasm.

'Ahh you like that huh?'

You didn't say a word and he took his boxers off and pulled off your underwear.

He started pushing it in, going fast and roughly. You screamed in pleasure.

'Say my name baby' He said.

'No! I won't!'

' I'll make you then!'

He pushed it in even harder with each thrust, not caring if it hurt or not, he just wanted you to say his name.

'AHHH BAEKHYUN'

'haha that's better baby'

He stopped kissed you hungrily.