My dream was telling the truth

(Ignore what he's wearing and just pay attention to Amanda)
       Michael's po
   Trevor was still driving and I received a text from Claudia. She sent me," Hey Michael and thanks for giving me your phone number. I was hoping that we would hang out again and thanks for cheering me up:) Your new friend, Claudia!" I responded by texting her," I had this gut feeling that you would want it and we would hang out tomorrow if u want 2. Ur new friend, Michael." Trevor noticed me texting and he said out load," Oh my favorite sugar tits is in love again." The both of us kept on laughing until we arrived at my mansion.
       Both of us noticed that my front door was locked. That's very strange but than to my horror, I found a motorcycle that doesn't belong to anyone from my family. Trevor began to get angry like me and we both went to the back door. Very lucky, she didn't locked the door. When the both of us got inside, we found my wife all naked with a young guy( naked as well).
   "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU AMANDA!", the both of us said out load at the same time. Both Amanda and her lover stoped having sex and looked at us very shocked at us." This isn't what it looks like Michael", she said in a small voice."OH YEAH AND I DON'T SEE YOU HAVING FUCKIN SEX WITH A GUY RIGHT NOW!", I yelled at her. The man also began to get angry with her and said," YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU WEREN'T MARRIED AND THAT YOU WERE A SINGLE MOTHER!"
   "SHES MY WIFE AND SHE WILL BE MY EX WIFE!", I yelled at her and her lover.Trevor went to the guys side and kicked him in his privates.The man cried out in pain while Trevor told him,"IT DOESN'T MATTER CAUSE YOU FUCKED MY BEST FRIENDS WIFE!"Amanda yelled at me,"YOU ALSO PROMISED THAT TOU WOULDN'T BRING HIM HERE!" " WE BOTH PROMISED THAT WE WOULDN'T CHEAT ANYMORE ," I yelled at her.
       I grabbed the lovers hand and told Trevor,"Trevor do your worst to this guy while I deal with my wife!"I told him in a kinder voice.He nodded and left me all alone with my wife."I want a divorce cuz this isn't functioning anymore,"I told her in. She only stare at me and nodded in agreement." I will be right back with the divorce paper," I told her in a calm voice.
         I got in my car to drive for the divorce papers.My Dream was telling the truth and I have no one to tell except Claudia.I knew Trevor for a very long time and he will get the job done.

I knew Trevor for a very long time and he will get the job done

(Michaels car)