Stranger in the Night

Sebastian quietly entered the dimly lit room. All he could hear was the soft even breathing of Bryan who lay sound asleep in his bed. Sebastian tip toed silently over to the side of the bed. He slowly pulled back the covers, revealing Bryan's naked form. Sebastian smiled to himself, thinking of what he was going to do to the boy he thought about constantly. He quickly reached for his black bag, which contained all of the things that he needed to give Bryan the night of his life. He removed a pair of fuzzy handcuffs and carefully handcuffed Bryan to the bed. Bryan stirred slightly but didn't wake. Sebastian retrieved a ball gag and secured it in Bryan's mouth. This caused Bryan to finally wake up, confused. "Wh..what's going on?" Bryan tried to ask, but his words were muffled by the gag in his mouth. "Shh.. don't speak. I'll take care of everything baby." Sebastian whispered softly, a finger pressed to his lips. He pulled out a pair of ankle restraints and strapped Bryan's legs down. "If you can keep from crying like a little bitch, I'll show you some mercy." Sebastian said to him in an icy tone, his demeanor changing. He grabbed his first item of choice, a large black 12 inch dildo. Bryan's eyes got wide at the site of the huge phallus. " Squeal as loud as you want, little piggy." Sebastian taunted Bryan as a sly little smile crept across his face. He spread Bryan's legs and slowly began inserting the 12 inches of silicone into Bryan's rectum. "OH MY G-G-GODD ST-STOPPPPP!!! PLEASEEE!!!" Bryan screamed through the gag as Sebastian painfully stretched the boy's anus. He began thrusting the toy in and out of him. "Squeal for me now baby. I want to hear my little piggy squeal." Sebastian pulled the dildo out and quickly inserted his fist. He began pumping in and out, fisting the boy as hard as he could. Bryan arched his back sharply in pain, his tortured screams piercing the silence of the night. Sebastian gave one good punch into Bryan's horribly stretched anus and penetrated right through his colon, grabbing onto part of it and ripping it out. Bryan let out an ear shattering cry before passing out. When he came to, the pain was incredible and his rectum was bleeding horribly. He was dazed and confused, his vision blurry and his body weak and trembling. The air was thick with the stench of his own feces. He couldn't remember where he was or what had happened to him, but he could feel his life slipping away as his blood drained from his body. He could hear someone laughing in the distance. As his vision became more clear, he could start to make out the form of a boy. He recognized that boy, he had seen him many times before, hanging around outside of his apartment. He always had an uneasy feeling whenever he would pass by him. "But why is he standing in the corner of my room, laughing like that." Bryan thought to himself. His mouth felt dry and sore, the ball gag had been removed. "What do you want from me?" He managed to squeak out. Sebastian stopped laughing and looked at him coldly. "You don't know who I am, do you?" He asked. Bryan looked confused. "Should I know who you are?" Sebastian crossed the room quickly and slapped him across his face. "You should know who I am damnit, because you ruined my life!" Sebastian screamed in his face, his nostrils flaring. Bryan spit blood from his mouth and looked at Sebastian, trying to figure out who he was. "H-How did I ruin your life?" He asked, his voice shaking with fear. Sebastian slowly unbuttoned his pants, pulling them down. He looked at Bryan with cold, dead eyes and said, "You broke up MDE, you little ginger piggy fuck!" Sebastian was seething with anger and shaking violently. He stripped off the rest of his clothes and climbed onto the bed with Bryan. He sat on top of his chest, straddling him. As he looked down at Bryan, he wrapped his fingers around his limp penis and began to stroke it. Bryan was overcome with panic, and he began to plead with Sebastian. "Please don't do this, I'll get MDE back together, I promise! Just let me go!" Bryan begged and cried. "Those sad little whore piggy tears won't save you now Bryan." Sebastian smiled as his erection grew to full length. He scooted further up Bryan's chest, towards his neck and got up on his knees. "If you want me to have mercy on you, then squeal little piggy" Sebastian's mouth curled into a wicked smile as he licked his lips. Bryan let out squeal after squeal, as loud as he could. "Was that enough for you? Will you let me go now??" Bryan cried, his voice cloaked in desperation. "MDE is dead. You ruined my life little piggy, now I'll ruin you." Sebastian said in a quiet voice, void of any emotion. He grabbed ahold of his large erect penis and forcefully shoved it into Bryan's eye socket, penetrating through to his brain. He gave a few quick thrusts, skull fucking Bryan until his body became limp and lifeless. As Sebastian erupted streams of warm semen deep inside of Bryan's brain, he let out a loud primal grunt. When the last few drops of semen had been emptied, he removed his penis and wiped his lips as he laughed to himself. "Damn, that was a good fuck, thanks Bryan." Sebastian cleaned up his things and packed them all safely back into his bag before disappearing silently into the night.