Eunwoo x Rikki ((Video Call))

Requested by @whyeunwoo

I'm so excited! I'm going to see Eunwoo today! I haven't seen him in a while because of work and I decided to take matters into my own hands by visiting him myself. I dressed myself in my best clothing, making sure that I look presentable and texted him, just to make sure that he was free at some point today.

Eunwoo😍

Rikki: Hey Eunwoo! You busy today?

I knew that he wouldn't reply right away and I didn't expect him to so put my phone away and got ready. I was still deciding whether or not I should bring something for the guys. Well I was going to bring something, but I don't know what. Should I just get them tons of snacks and water? Oh, maybe some soda? You know what? I'll just go to the store and get what I feel like getting.  I headed towards the nearest convenience store and bought tons of drink and snacks. I even bought little games to play with them.  After getting settled, I drove over to Fantagio Music and grabbed the snacks out of the car. I suddenly felt my phone vibrate in my hand, signaling that someone texted me. I loked at the notification and saw that Eunwoo replied.

Eunwoo😍

Eunwoo: Hi Rikki! I'm free as of right now and for the next 30 minutes.

Rikki: Okay.  Want to video call? I miss you and your lovely voice!

Eunwoo: Okay. But is it okay if the guys are in the same room? I can't go anywhere else right now and forgot my headphones at home...😥

Rikki: Everything's fine, as long as I get to talk to you! ❤

Eunwoo: Aw! That's so sweet of you. Okay, one minute!

I quietly waited for Eunwoo to call, but I kept moving through the building so that I could surprise him. Then I heard it. The ringing of my phone. I quickly accepted the call and I could see his face. I showed him mine, but also made sure that I wouldn't show anything that would make him realize that I'm in the same building as him. I kept my phone facing towards that ceiling, but you could still see my face.

"Hey Rikki!" Eunwoo cheered and smiled at me. 

"Hi! Eunwoo, what are you doing right now? Are you too busy? Are you getting enough rest? Have you eaten yet? How are-"

"Rikki, I'm fine. Don't get too worried. I'm not too busy. I'm getting plenty of rest every time I'm in the car and at night. And don't worry about food. The staff feed us well. I'm guessing that you were going to ask about the boys next."

"How did you know?" I smiled widely at him. I'm glad to hear that he's all well taken care of.

"Because I just do. I know you like the back of my hand Rikki." He started chuckling. Man, I miss him so much. I continued walking and soon will reach the elevator, but knowing Eunwoo, he'll recognize it. What should I do... I'm already in front of the elevator...

"Hey, Eunwoo. I have to text a friend so I'll be a minute." I muted myself and pressed the home button so that he could only see a grey blurry screen that said 'PAUSED'

"Okay. When can we see each other again?" Even without seeing Eunwoo, I could just tell that he's pouting right now.

"Depends on your schedule. I don't want to keep you from your work. That's not fair to you or your friends."

"Hyung! Is that Rikki-Noona?" Sanha?

"Yeah Sanha. Rikki and I are talking."

"Sanha, let the love birds talk. Don't interupt them too much." I could hear Jin Jin talk through the phone. Ugh! I'll almost to the floor. Elevator, hurry up!

"I want to say 'hi' to noona, hyung."

"Maybe another time. Let them talk for niw and maybe later, we can talk to her together, okay?" Moonbin started to join into the conversation. The elevator was finally there! I'm finally free! The doors seemed to be taunting me by opening so slow. It seemed slower than normal. What is this witchcraft!? I rushed out, pushing past the doors and tried to find the rooom.

"Rikki? Are you there?" Ugh! I forogt to unmute myself. I set the bags of snacks on the ground and unmuted myself, showing my face to the camera.

"Ah. Sorry Eunwoo. It took longer than expected. I did'nt mean for it to take so long. Sorry..."

"It's okay Rikki-ah. By the way, where are you? This isn't your house." Darn. Eunwoo noticed.

"I'm going to visit my friend. She lives in a hotel so I'm just walking down the halls right now." Point for Rikki! I picked the bags up and continued my journey down the halls, trying to find Astro's room. THey might be practicing their dancing right now. I see the members in the background goofing off and see them all in loose clothing. They were wearing a lot of the clothing they do when they were practicing a dance. A few more steps and I'll reach the dance room.

"Oh. Okay."

"Are you and the boys practicing right now?" Just to make sure..

"We finished a few minutes ago, but we'll have to go back to practicing soon. Mayne in about 25 minutes? I'm not sure." I kept hearing mumbles in the back, folowed by laughter. The boys sure seem like they're having fun. I can't wait to see them again. I've finally reached the doors of the practice room and through the window, I see the boys goofing off again. I see Sanha lying down on tje ground, I see Jin Jin and MJ talking and laughing, and then I see Moonbin and Rocky practicing moves from BTS. Lastly, I see Eunwoo sitting against the wall, looking at the screen. Time for the reveal...

"Eunwoo, could you do me a favor?"

"Anything. What do you need?"

"For you to open the door." Eunwoo's fa carbolicshowed confusion. He looked so confused. I did the right thing and turn the camera around, showing the boys through the window.

"Rikki, you're here!? Guys! Open the door! Hurry!" Eunwoo ordered the guys like he never did before. I could see Sanha rush to get up and opened the door for me. Finally, after a long time without seeing Eunwoo, I can see him in person. I gave the bags to Sanha, who started to look through them immediately. He thanked me and so did the other members. I greated everyone and walked up to Eunwoo, giving him a hug.

"I missed you Rikki!"

"I missed you too Eunwoo." I looked up at him and gave him a quick peck on his soft lips, smiling in the process.

"Guys! Get a room! Not in front of the maknae! Sanha, close your eyes!" I heard the members teasing Sanha and knew that Eunwoo and I were next.

.

.

WORD COUNT: 1170
I hope this imagine is okay. Sorry if it wasn't exactly what you wanted.