New Life

Chapter 20

I look out my window seeing the palm trees and the beaches. Alisha was excited the most. But me, I wasn't excited at all. I miss New York so much, I miss my sister somewhat, I miss my house. That's where I grew up at, my parents died there.

"You love it"Mario said touching my legs. I had on a short dress, my pumps and my clutch bag that matched. I wanted to look good visiting Miami.

"A little" I said then turn my head back to the window.

"What's wrong with you, why you acting like that"he said. I sigh looking at him.

"Why I'm so in love with you" I said.

"Because I'm handsome and rich, very funny"he smile at me trying to make me laugh.

"Do you ever think that's why black women love men, because y'all are handsome or rich" I said. He waved me off. "Mario I love you because of you, your funny, loyal, have a great sense of humor,confident" I got closer to his ear.

"Good in bed" I chuckle making him laugh.

"You ain't wrong about that"he said. Finally we pull up to this house that was modern and looked so nice.

"This the house Mario" Alisha ask

"Yes this is it"he smile.

"It look like a box" I mumble. Mario squeeze my tights.

"You gone love it"he said then kiss my lips.

We walk in the house looking around. I was holding Alicia while Alisha was looking around with a big smile.

"Ohhhhh, I'm going chose my room" Alisha ran off upstairs.

"Listen baby" I look at Mario. "There's this party tonight and I want you to be there with me"

"Tonight" I said.

"Yes tonight"he smile.

"Okay bu...."

"Listen I have to go Ok, see you tonight when I pick you up"he Kiss my lips again then walk out the door. I stare at the door shaking my head.

New chapter is coming. Tell me how y'all liking the book.

Comment & vote