👑Min Yoongi👑

Never Again

Do you Jill Lee Bree take Min Yoongi as your husband" He said

"I do " Jill said with a small smile

And Do you Min Yoongi take Jill Lee Bree as your wife" He said again

I do" he said and smirk.

You May kiss the bride" he said and smile.

They both lean in and kiss each other as the there family and friends cheered.

Day later

"Yoongi lets paint our roon tan" Jill said

"Why" he ask

"Because I get tried of white or egg shell color it use a lot in houses" Jill said look at him.

"Okay we can paint our room tan" he said

Jill smile at him and huged him.

Day Two

"Its at beautiful color, right" she said with a smile,

"Yeaah but your more beautiful" he said painting the wall.

Later

That didn't take long right" Jill said putting the paint away.

Jill smiles at the man she's married to for the rest of her life and his.

"What" he said looking up from his phone

"What if I where to pass away, would you get remarried" Jill said as her smile turn into a frown.

"Oww no, Jill I can't love another classy woman, if there is anymore but never, you have my heart and I have yours" He said holding Jill hands.

She pulled her hands away and hugs Him.

And she whispers..

I'm sick, and I have five mouth to live" she said still holding Yoongi and he hugged her back she pull back and smile with tears in her eye's, just then the sun came though the windows hitting her back and hitting his face. He closed his eye's but the brightness fades away, he opens his eye's and Jill was gone, he stood up and looked around the house he didn't find her. He went outside and it was night time, he turns and see she in front of the door " why are you out there" she said weak, he looked at her and she closed the door, Yoongi walked up to his house and open the door but he looked around and everything was gone, he was confused so he walk out his front door it only lead him into the hospital. He look down the hall and started to run and kept running, he stop in front of a door "770" he opened the door to see the women he love is gone, he broke down and cried he looked down, then back up it was a Jill, she huged him "don't cry I'm always here, remember that I'm not going anywhere" she said and pulled back and faded away.

"JILL" Yoongi yells.

"You okay Yoongi?" Jin said

"Umm yeah, just a dream" Yoongi said

"I know it's hard but she always here now come on" he said then walked away to the stage and Yoongi followed him

Right when he was about to step on stage the voice ringed in his head "good luck my love" he smirk and whispers to himself "I will".

I was into the song never again by trey songz but it's really..... I don't know maybe because I was in my feelings 😳😧.