The Announcement

Brad and Shen were streaming some Overwatch over on Shen's twitch when Shen messaged Brad "I have something to tell you." "What is that?" Brad questioned, "I will tell you after the stream." She said, so Brad turned off his phone and continued with the stream but in the back of his mind wondered, what does she want to say? Why am I so goddamn nervous? Am I doing something wrong? These thoughts continued throughout the rest of the stream but he tried not to let it bother him.

Time Skip To End Of Stream

Once Shen ended the stream she said nervously, "Wha- what I-I wanted to uhh.. Tell you is umm.. I have saved enough money to go to Austra-Australia." Shen braced herself and hoped you the worst, but was pleasantly surprised with Brads response. "AWESOME!!! Err! Uhh.. That's great Shen!" He cussed under his breath, fuck! Im such an idiot! He thought. "When are you coming?" Brad said, trying to change the subject. "Two weeks," Shen replied. "Well I gotta run, bye bye Brady-Channnn!" She said in her hentai voice and ends the call. Brad's face turned to a deep shade of crimson, That fucking voice. Brad thought as he turned off his computer. A smirk then went across him face, I can't wait. He thought.

That marks the end of the first chapter! Chapter 2 should be out later this week, I can't give a specific date because I'm a lazy fuck. Until then, see ya guys!